yoonkook

Requested 🍑
.
.
.
.
there he was. his dark eyes locked with mine as I walked the hallway of bighit high. He was so absolutely perfect and I'm utterly I love with him. Though the only thing is,
I was in my senior year and he was-

"Jungkook!"

My thoughts got interrupted by my friend calling my name. He's Jimin. My best friend, and the only person who knows about my teacher crush.
Yes, I love a teacher.

"hey kook what you got next period."

Jimin looked at me with a smile. I knew he was about to start teasing, so I quietly mumbled my lesson.

"what was that--I didn't.."

The bell luckily interrupted him, as I quickly smiled, said goodbye and ran to the classroom I'm in.

A red tint painted over my face as I saw Mr Min outside the door, greeting us as we arrived in his classroom.
As I approached, I stared at the floor and quickly went past him to my seat.
My face was burning up as my arm accidently brushed past his crotch region.

As the lesson began, I could help but zone out and stare at his handsome face.
His dark hair hung softly over his forehead and his round glasses were softly placed on the bridge of his nose.
Gently sighing, I imagined what it would be like to hug him, kiss him and even touch h-

"Mr Jeon."

His loud voice brought me back to reality. My head snapped up to look into his dark eyes.

"meet me after class."

My face went beetroot red as he told me this. Maybe that's because I've read too many fanctions.. All them smut ones.
A small smile painted my face as I thought about how I wish that our relationship was like a story.
I wish.

Before I knew it, class was over.
I stood up and went causiously to his desk.

"yes sir?"

"maybe you should pay attention to me lessons, instead of fantasizing over me."