minjoon

jimin sighed while resting his head on the desk. he had just found out his yearly report and he was below in nearly every subject. poor jimin put in so much effort to every subject but he just diddnt understand most things.
he knew this would affect his future alot ad that he wouldn't be able to go to a good college or university.

a small tear fell down the boys cheek as he wonders what he's going to do in life. his dream is dancing, but his parents are against the idea of being a dancer.
another sigh escapes jimin's lips as more tears fell down his face. the report card results were stuck in his mind. what we're his parents going to say about it?

a large hand then landed on little jimin's shoulder. this made him slowly raise his head and see who wants his attention.

it was a boy in a couple years higher than him, kim namjoon.

namjoon was well known around their school, for being a genius in every subject. he always came no 1 and his report cards were beyond perfect.
jimin stared at namjoon, but shortly after dropped his head back down.

" I can help you, if you'd like." a deep voice came from namjoon.

jimin wasn't sure what to do.
accept the offer or reject it?
he looked up into the older boys eyes and saw hope
then he realised the smart option and because it's jimin
he decided to not chose it

"no.. i'm okay thanks.." jimin whispered out at the beautiful boy.
namjoon then grinned widely and chuckled lightly.

"I know you do really. let's go"

namjoon grabbed jimin's bag over his shoulder and wrapped his large hand around jimin's small hand and started running off, dragging the younger boy behind him.