yoonmin

Self harm warning !!!!

yoongi dragged the small metal blade across his arms, as tears dropped down his face.
yoongi had a very hard life. his parents were extremely abusive to their only child. yoongi was forced to act and dress like a girl, as his parents diddnt want a son, so they also re-named him as yoonji.

yoongi was always quiet at school and at home. he diddnt talk to anyone, and always had his earphones in.

patting down his skirt, he sat down on an empty seat on the bus. almost immediately a silver haired boy sat next to him.

yoongi was known for catching the intrest of the school's pretty boy, park jimin. he thought yoongi was a normal cute shy girl.

"hey yoonji." jimin smiled softly at the 'girl' next to him.
"your looking extra beautiful today." yoongi looked down and blushed. acting and looking like a girl made yoongi have no intrest in girls.

unfortunately yoongi has a crush on jimin. but he knows they could never be together.

"let's walk into school together princess." jimin smiled brightly at the shy 'girl' next to him and grabbed 'her' hand.

after 5 minutes of walking, jimin pushed yoongi into an old classroom.

"w..why are we here?" yoongi whispers quietly.
jimin slowly approached yoongi and pinned him against a wall.

"why do you keep rejecting me baby?"
jimin smirks at the scared 'girl' pressed up against him.
jimin leans in forward and starts kissing yoongi's neck, leaving hickies and a trail of saliva. yoongi quietly let out a moan, as jimin continued sucking his neck.
yoongi froze as he felt something rock hard and uncomfortable against his thigh.
yoongi tried to move it or just push it away, even with both hands it wouldn't move.
a loud moan came from jimin as yoongi froze.
he looked down and there were his hands palming jimin's crotch.
jimin reached to pull down yoongi's skirt when yoongi slapped jimin's hands away.

"no..jimin.."

jimin suddenly wrapped his arms caring ly around yoongi and whispered in his ear.

"I've been studying you for a while baby and I know everything. you now live with me and you can be yourself and not see them terrible people again"

tears flooded down yoongi's face in happiness.
something then strange came over yoongi.
he ripped the school uniform off, leaving him in panties, and pinned shocked jimin on the floor.

"I'll show you who I really am."