vkook yoonmin namjin

taehyung, jungkook, yoongi, jimin, namjoon, jin and hoseok were all students at bighit highschool.
it was generally a good school, and they always hung out together.
their squad of 7 was known as Bangtan sonyeondan, or BTS.
they aren't the most popular, but they're loved by the school, including teachers.

every year, bighit highschool had a 10 mile walk, where all the students go on a walk together.
finally it was the day of the walk.

the 6 boy, excluding hoseok as he would rather practice dance, planned to walk together, each bringing a different item.

as they left their school to walk, namjoon slowly fell behind, with a small frown on his face.
no one even noticed this, until seokjin did a child count.
he noticed the moping boy at the back of their group.
Jin nervously walked to namjoon and grabbed his hand.
"what's wrong joonie?" jin softly asks, while looking into the deep eyes of his crush.
"I need to talk to you seokjin"
jin noticed the worried look on namjoon's face as he nodded.

"look jin... I've honestly liked you for the longest time.. I was wondering if you'd be my boyfriend.. but you probably like someone else.. so it's okay I can get over you"

jin stopped walking and stared at the boy. had he heard right? his all time crush. kim namjoon. liked him back?

jin giggled softly at the younger boy and pulled him in for a kiss, still giggling against namjoon's soft lips.

Jin squeezed namjoon's hand again and ran to the other boys, making their group of 6 complete.

jimin was just opening a bottle, when it exploded all over himself and yoongi, who was next to him.
jimin laughed loudly as he looked at his dripping hyung.
jimin gave a large hug to yoongi and apologised, while still laughing.

little did jimin know, yoongi had a bottle of water in his other hand, and before jimin knew it, yoongi had dumped it all on jimin's head.
now it was yoongi's turn to laugh.

jimin and yoongi had now engaged themselves in a giant water fight.
they grinned at eachother as there was no more water left and both were completely soaked
yoongi walked up to jimin and wrapped his skinny pale arms around the shorter tanned boy and leaned their foreheads together.
jimin smiled happily and leaned in closer to his hyung.
they ended their water fight, with a very passionate kiss.

while all of this was going on taehyung and jungkook were in the distance, walking away from the other 4. holding hands and in deep conversation.

namjoon, jin, yoongi and jimin all smiled at eachother, knowing that the 2 boys were dating, or going to end up dating by the end of the walk.

everything was perfect.