yoonmin

joker!suga × harley!jimin

///

a bullet shot past suga's head by a couple millimetres. he grinned widely. "is that the best your can do." he screams out in laughter. his laugh echoed around the room.
his arm was wrapped around the boy next to him. it was his boyfriend and his everything.
"puddin let's get outta here." his boyfriend, jimin, giggled in his ear.

suga pulled jimin in for a passionate kiss. he leans his forehead against jimin's and they laugh at each other wildly.

suga was wearing a perfectly clean white suit, which fit him almost too perfectly. he rolled the sleeves up, so his arms and tattoos were all on show his trousers were tight against his crotch, but he enjoyed it that way.
his hair was dyed green and pushed back. tattoos were scattered all over his body, mainly on his arms and chest. in his hand was his favourite machine gun.

jimin on the other hand had his hair light blonde with the tips dyed blue and pink. he was wearing a very tight crop top, with black and gold diamond shapes. tight boxers of the same print were the only thing covering his constant bulge.
jimin likes showing off his body, not only to his suga, but to anyone he can tease. a deep black choker wrapped around his neck, alongside jimin's favourite shotgun in his right hand.

both boys were known well in the whole of south korea. they were well known gangsters, who killed anyone that came in their way.

suga was the king and god help anyone that messed with his queen.