yoonmin

(Sorry for slow updates, I've been very busy recently with exams 💞)
.
18+ warning
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin cuddled into his boyfriend's chest, as they continued to watch the screen in front of them. Small chuckles came from jimins pink lips as they continued to watch the comedy.
As jimin happily stared at the screen he felt as if something something wasn't right. Turning to his left, he saw yoongis dark eyes staring at him.

Time froze, as their eyes stayed locked. Yoongi slowly leaned in and connected their already swollen lips. Second later, both of yoongis hands were squeezing and touching up jimins thighs as they continued to make out passionately.

Yoongis warm hands then trailed up to the Base of jimins shirt and tugged at it gently. Jimin moved his head away, disconnecting their lips, and looked at yoongi in worry. He had never done anything before, so jimin was quite worried.
Yoongi then gave a reassuring smile to his boyfriend as he lifted jimins shirt and threw it in the floor.

Yoongis eyes widened as he stared at his boyfriend's firm chest. It was beautifully muscled and looked so smooth.
He runned his hands up and down his boyfriend's exposed chest, kissing softly in placed.
Jimin then managed to get himself together and put a hand at the back of yoongis head, igniting another make out session.
During this, yoongis shirt got removed, along with both his and jimins trousers, leaving them both in boxers.

Confidently yoongi pulled jimin to stand up, and hugged him tight.
He could feel the younger's growing erection against his thigh, and as their naked bodies continued to be pressed against each other, both boys got more desperate for any type of sexual motion.
Jimin then carefully sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled the standing closer.
Right in front of his face, was yoongis semi.
He got another rush of confidence and pulled yoongis underwear down to his ankles.

Yoongi let out a soft moan, as jimin happily poked his erection.
Giggles escaped from jimin, as he was overly amused about how big and hard his boyfriend's dick was.
Before yoongi knew it, jimin pushed his head forward, taking as much of yoongi as he could.
Jimin then bobbed his head happily up and down his boyfriend's cock, making to give him the most pleasure.

Jimin continued this, while increasing the speed and using his tongue. Soft groans were flooding out of yoongis deep red lips, as he watched his boyfriend sucking on his own cock.
Yoongi let out one final moan, as he came in the younger's mouth.

Before yoongi to say otherwise, jimin swallowed all of yoongis cum, before smiling so sweetly.

"you tasted good, but now it's your turn"