29.

"i should probably get going." brooke said after everyone had finished their meals. "i have kids to get home to."

"i'll walk you out." tyler said, sending a smile to brooke. she smiled back, getting up from the booth.

"ty." shelley said, glancing at dylan, who was looking at brooke. tyler sighed and spoke. "i'll try and handle it."

"handle what?" brooke asked.

"nothing." tyler said, standing in front of her view of dylan. none of them wanted brooke to feel sad tonight.

she chuckled uneasily. "okay?"

"come on, let's go." tyler said, guiding her on the opposite side of his arm, away from where dylan was.

"i'll talk to you tomorrow brookie!" holland said as they walked away. brooke turned around and smiled at her best friend.

as she turned back around, something caught her eye, or rather someone. "oh, hell no." she said, stopping.

"shit." tyler said. "we were trying to make sure you didn't see that." he said sadly. brooke clicked her tongue.

"give me a second." she said, walking towards the table. "hi lovebirds." she said when she got there. she picked up dylan's coke and smiled to herself before dumping it over his head. "my hand slipped." she chuckled, walking away.

"bitch." she heard britt say. brooke stopped and turned around.

"aw, thank you." she said before continuing her walk back to tyler. she could hear her friends' cheers from the booth she was at previously. she bowed jokingly and laughed at dylan. "asshole."

"you are a badass." tyler said, his feelings for her growing larger.

"he deserved it." she shrugged. "come on, i have kids to save from that over-paid babysitter." she linked arms with tyler and they walked out.

"thanks for trying to protect my feelings, ty." brooke said when they reached her car.

"of course, b." he smiled, opening the car door for her. "i wouldn't be your best friend if i didn't protect you."

brooke kissed his cheek, leaving her lips to his skin for a long period of time. "bye, tyler." she said, climbing into the car.

"bye, brooke." he said back, shutting her car door and watching her drive off. "oh my god." he said to himself.

***

tylerposey58: wow

tylerposey58: wow.

1.7mil likes; 1.3mil comments

user: puppy😍😍

usera: literal babe omf

userb: tyler could knock me up and leave me and i would be paying HIM child support

userc: aw is our little puppy in love

hollandroden: bitch we saw that

tylerposey58: i don't know what your talking about @hollandroden

crystalmreed: sure you don't

brookesophia: go best friend, that's my best friend

shelleyhennig: ^LIES

dylansprayberry: now it's my actual mom and dad. i'm like in love. this is too perfect

tylerposey58: what the hell are you talking about @dylansprayberry

tylerl_hoechlin: its spraybaby, does he ever make sense? 

dylansprayberry: okay. rude @tylerl_hoechlin

tylerposey58: much love @brookesophia

shelleyhennig: mmmmmhm a lot of love

ard_cho: *ahem* date

[2/23/17]

i promise this isn't turning into a tpose fanfic omg.. although, i'll probably make one eventually