63.

one month later

brooke jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. she kneeled down in front of the toilet and threw up. "dylan!" she yelled before vomiting again.

dylan ran into the bathroom at full speed and grabbed a wet washcloth. dabbing her face with it, he spoke. "are you sick, babe?"

"i don't think so." brooke said, throwing up again. "can you do me a favor?"

"of course, brooke. anything."

"can you call crystal and tell her to pick up a pregnancy test?" she asked. dylan's smile widened and he nodded.

"y-yes." he stuttered, running out of the bathroom. brooke heard the sound of cheering coming from their bedroom and dylan speaking to someone on the phone.

he ran back into the bathroom and held her hair. "she's on her way."

brooke smiled up at him. "i think i'm done." she stood up, flushed the toilet, and brushed her teeth. "we need to make breakfast for the kids."

"how about we all go out to eat?" dylan asked. "right after you confirm you're pregnant."

"okay." brooke smiled. "i love you."

"i love you, too." dylan said, kissing her forehead.

"what? no kiss?" brooke questioned.

dylan laughed and shook his head. "you just threw up. that's disgusting."

"but i brushed my teeth!" brooke whined.

"doesn't matter." dylan said, running out of the bathroom.

"oh, you're so dead." brooke laughed, chasing after him. she tackled him onto the bed and kissed his whole face. "ha."

"i don't like you." he said.

"i know." brooke laughed again. "but i like you, so it's okay."

"what is going on in here?" they heard from the doorway. crystal was standing there with a plastic bag in her hand. "my baby sister is pregnant!"

brooke jumped up and hugged crystal. "maybe."

"honey, you definitely are." crystal said. "here." she gave her the bag. "we'll be out here when you're done." brooke nodded and went into the bathroom.

after a few minutes, they heard: "we're pregnant, bitches."

dylan ran into the bathroom and kissed brooke passionately. "we're having a baby." he whispered.

"we're having a baby." she said. "grab the kids. i'm eating for two now."

[5/21/17]