Cuddles

Derek's pov
It was 11am when I woke up feeling like shit. I knew it wasn't me it had to have been stiles I think he was trying to send me a message I waited an hour to see if it went, doing other stuff in that time like showering and eating breakfast then when the feeling didn't go I decided it was time to go to see stiles in high school I waited outside.

Stiles' pov
I feel like crap it's 11am and I just don't want to be here in school I would love a hug off Derek right now I think his hugs are magical but my teacher took my phone off me while I was in the middle of texting him I will just have to wait till I go home then to finally get a hug off him. I walked out of class at 11:55 after getting my phone back just shoving it in my pocket to save getting it re-taken off me and headed to the next class when I saw Derek leaning against the Camaro in the parking lot I ran out to him ignoring the strange looks i got for running and nearly falling. I jumped into his arms "how did you know?"I asked curiously "I could sense it, do you want me to take you home?" "No I have a test last two periods and I can't miss it, because it decides which exam we do I would really love to though and you smell amazing by the way "I replied still hugging him "are you gonna be okay till after school?" "Yeah this should get me through the rest of the day"I whispered smiling into his chest "then go before I just drag you back to my place for cuddles and a film on the couch" "later... We'll do that later"I said "then go" he said pulling me away planting a kiss on my lips "I'm going why do you have to make it so hard to leave you"I said angrily "sorry sti" "it's okay der" "right go to class I'll see you later sti love you" "love you too der" I walked away heading to class with a huge smile on my face Derek's hugs made everything better.