You forgot your wallet again

A/n hope you all like this. Thought I'd try and make it funny and a bit sexual at the same time if you don't like that please skip it. Please comment requests and vote if you like it thank you!!

Stiles' pov (sorry I had to)
I was in work for the last time all week, Derek sometimes visited me in work when he has his break, he's a doctor. And I'm a police officer, I now work with my dad, which was great. I had about 30 minutes for break and I knew that today was Derek's day off but I still had to wait and hour for that break. In that space of time I tried to do as much as I could helping my dad in his office working out cases that he had no idea what to do with. I was technically just there to tell my dad everything, I was definitely the brain in our father/son relationship. I still had 30 minutes till my break and I was getting slightly impatient I was starving and I had forgotten my wallet so I had to text Derek and ask him to bring it while I was on my break I would have gone to his place for it but I knew that if I went home I'd never want to leave, just being there with Derek would have stopped me doing that, he has such a spell over me. 5 minutes till my break I was looking at the clock then I decided to make myself busy I asked my dad if he wanted a cup of coffee then I got him and nearly everyone in the office a cup because they all looked tired and frustrated because they couldn't work out the case they were all working on, little did they know that Derek and I had already solved it but we couldn't tell anyone because it was supernatural related so we only told my dad and Parrish because they both knew about the supernatural world just they hadn't had an idea on what excuse to use that was a normal mundane reason for so many deaths in one year and not catching a serial killer because Derek, I and the pack had taken care of it. I got everyone their coffee grabbed my jacket then told my dad I'd be back later before I could leave he shouted me back and said "stiles you've done so much today and I know you've not been getting any sleep so have the rest of the day off son and just be in early on Monday" I smiled and thanked my father yawning and rubbing my eye only proving his theory that I wasn't in fact getting any sleep , it wasn't my fault that Derek had night shifts at the hospital and couldn't sleep with me to therefore let me actually sleep I couldn't sleep without him unless I wanted to have very vivid and realistic nightmares so I stayed up a lot when he wasn't there I always busied myself with cases or research or the supernatural world. I walked out and met Derek in the parking lot he looked at me and said "I think you're forgetting your wallet on purpose so that we can have sex during your break" he said with a smile on his face I just went over and hugged him whispering into his ear "so what! you're a very, very attractive man who wouldn't want to have sex with you every chance they had" he just smiled into my hair and kissed my forehead. He looked down at me concerned and mumbled in my hair "stiles have you had any sleep this past week?" I stepped back from him looked up and shook my head "no, you know I can't sleep without you unless I want to have horrid, deadly nightmares" he just looked down at me picked me up bridal style and placed me in the passenger seat of my jeep stealing my keys from my coat pocket and buckling me up in the seat, he jumped in the other side and drove us home before we got there I whispered to him "I'm off for the rest of the weekend now, will you be home at night?" He just nodded and said "but you need sleep now so you're lucky that I'm off today, stiles I wish you'd told me! you could have fainted from sleep deprivation" I just shrugged and fell asleep in the jeep when I woke up I was in mine and Derek's bed with Derek lying there next to me I looked at the clock and it was 5am so I tried to get back to sleep which I did within minutes and when I woke up Derek was cooking me breakfast I ate that and then he told me that he had to go to work so I had the whole day to myself I felt much better after the sleep I had had so I walked down to meet the pack at the park Scott was looking after his niece so we thought the park would be the best place for him and Isaac to take her, so I just met them down there because I didn't want to be alone while Derek was at work. It was the best day and I actually got sleep that night because Derek was on day shifts all the rest of the week which made it better for me to sleep. Who'd have thought a 23 year old man who cannot sleep without his sourwolf. Luckily he's just big teddybear.