Cold sheets

Derek's pov
Waking up in a cold bed was the worst thing I ever experienced in my life and recently it was happening a lot. I woke up and checked the time it was 2am I looked around to see where stiles was and I couldn't see him I remember him saying that he was only going to be 5 minutes that was at 10pm I don't remember falling asleep but I remember waiting for him in bed and just being so tired that I fell asleep. I crawled out of bed hopping on my feet at the coldness of the floor I was wearing my tracksuit bottoms without a top I hopped to the living room from my room to find stiles sitting at the island in the kitchen his laptop open and his head shaking looking at all the research on his screen, his hands typing so fast as he found all his research. I grunted and walked over to him. "Come on sti the beds cold"I whispered in his ear "be there in a minute" he replied back "you said that 4 hours ago" I whispered back wrapping my arms around his waist "well this time I mean it" he said back to me "but sti I know you don't, this assignment isn't due in till next Friday and it's only Tuesday" I whispered back to him kissing his neck "I just wanted to get it boxed off because I had to cancel on you last week because of all the work I had to do" he said with a hint of guilt in his voice I just hugged him tighter and said "but I need you now and you can finish it tomorrow but I can't sleep" he turned around after saving his document "aww is my little sour wolf having trouble sleeping without me?" "You know I can't sleep without you sti" I whispered before kissing him. "You're not as tough as you look sourwolf" he smirked at me "I have others fooled, but please come to bed" I replied quite confidently then in a beg "I'm coming now baby" he said logging off his laptop. As we got in bed I curled myself around him so I was the big spoon all his warmth making me feel happy I kissed his back before saying "love you sti" "love you too baby".