Come back!

1 and a half years ago
Stiles' pov
I walked into Derek's loft to find him not there I searched everywhere, every closet, every room, everywhere he was no where to be found and then I went into the kitchen and found a note on the island it read 'stiles, I promise I'll come back when it's important to I need to get on with some things in my life first, you're my world stiles... I love you' a tear escaped my eyes and strolled down my cheeks "I love you too sourwolf" I whispered to myself I went up to Derek's bedroom and lay down on his bed eventually falling asleep to his scent when I woke up I found his signature leather jacket in the closet and decided to take it home with me. Hopefully he would come back sooner if he knew I had his famous leather jacket. I wish.

1year and 5months later
Scott's pov
I was walking round to stiles house with kira we were talking about the surprise party we were going to throw stiles for his 18th birthday. I walked into his house to find stiles sleeping on the couch in the living room he smelled sad and his eyes were still slightly red and puffy even though he was now asleep "is that?" Kira started "Derek's?" I finished for her "yeah, ever since he left stiles can't sleep without it, it stops him from having nightmares" I added sadly. I knelt down and shook him awake carefully and gently "stiles?,sti" eventually he woke up "Scott, hi" he whispered to me a small smile on his face. I lifted him up so that he was sitting and sat down next to him letting his head fall on my shoulder as a tear threatened to fall down his cheek "come on sti, you're not supposed to be sad it's your birthday in 2days" I spoke gently "sorry scotty" he frowned "I just miss him, so much" he added I leaned my head on his and whispered back "I know buddy, i know"

--------------------2days later-------------------

Stiles' pov
It was my 18th birthday it was 19:00 (7 o'clock) and Scott was ushering me to a club so that we could celebrate my birthday but I didn't really feel like going I just wanted Derek, but I knew he wasn't going to come back, Scott lead me into the club all the lights were off "scotty I don't think it's open" I said to him "shh stiles I'm sure it is" we walked in "SURPRISE" I heard everyone yell and I jumped about a foot into the air at the shock I wasn't expecting, most people at that point would smile but I just frowned more, everyone was there all my friends family anyone that cares about me, everyone except Derek. I walked around for about an hour thanking people before I decided he wasn't going to come and I was going to go home just as I was about to leave the door Scott came up to me "what's up sti, you can't live your life dwelling on him" he said unsure of what my reaction would be "I have to Scott that's the only hope I have left that he will come back, I can't forget him, if I do he might not come back, he might not still love me like he said he did in his letter a year and a half ago!" During my speech Scott started to smile "I do and I always will" I heard behind me, I froze in my place, surely I was hallucinating he wasn't really there. I slowly turned around to actually see sourwolf standing there a small smile on his face. I smiled, the first time I had actually done a genuine smile since he left I ran up to his jumping on his to give him a hug my legs wrapped around his waist and my head in between his shoulder and neck crying my eyes out he just held me up rubbing my back and whispering "shhh it's okay" in my ear after what seemed like hours I finally stopped crying and got off of him "are you wearing my leather jacket?" He asked me eyebrows furrowed, I looked down and nodded, he lifted up my chin with his hand "looks good on you, sorry for leaving for so long sti, I told you I'd  be back when it was important... This is important" I just nodded tears in my eyes again. I leaned forward and smashed my lips against his in a hunger it was passionate and loving at the same time as hungry. When I pulled away I hugged him again "I'm in love with you, please don't leave me" I whispered in his ear "I'm in love with you too and don't worry I'm not going anywhere ever again, happy birthday baby" he replied softly I wiped my tears and left the venue going home. I wouldn't need to sleep with his jacket anymore I had him he would protect me. He would stop the nightmares.

Might not publish this week as it's my last week in school before I finish year 11 and I have an exam like every single day so sorry... Hope this makes up for it, love you all
-L