God help us

A/n *trigger warning* this contains sexual content. Don't read if you don't like.💚 it's very, very short! So I apologise😔
-L
Derek's pov
Flashback*
Every single time I saw stiles my heart clenched, I longed to be alone with him and then one day we were alone, it just happened. We had sex. Then that's all we ever did when we were alone, I knew that the other wolves could probably smell sex on us but I wasn't bothered I had found my mate and I wasn't letting my pack stop me from being with him. However they all probably thought that we were together but we weren't we were just having sex... Constantly.
Present day*
I crawled through stiles' window for the 5th time this week... It was Tuesday😂. He was sat up on his bed waiting for me to crawl in, I smirked at him as he kissed me. "Sti we need to talk" his smile suddenly faded as his heart rate rose telling me that he was scared of what I was going to say, I didn't say anything until he nodded for me to continue, I looked at the floor and then did "I-I don't think this is going to work" I said feeling immediately guilty he started getting tears in his eyes "wh-why" he ask with a crack in his voice which made my heart break slightly "no I don't mean like that" I instantly pulled him into a hug kissing the top of his head "but I do wanna talk about us" he held on for a bit longer as if he was going to loose me and then let go hesitantly taking a step back and nodding for me to go on "I can't just keep having sex with you stiles that's all we ever do and I can't just do that with someone that I'm hopelessly in love with" a tear had ran down his face during my speech but now his face was covered with complete shock I walked over kissing him full of passion then when we stepped back he whispered "I love you too sourwolf"