Somewhere between fuck you and fuck me

Derek's pov
I don't know when it happened, when I started feeling these things towards him. It just happened.

Stiles was talking like always it was gettin on my nerves and I thought I'd do something about it. "Stiles get out you're only in this pack because of Scott that doesn't give you the right to come into my house and talk my ear off" he got a sad look on his face as he stopped talking just lookin at me. He turned around wiping his face and walked out not sayin another word. I dint feel guilty but he needed to know when to stop talking otherwise he would always talk himself into danger. Idiot.

Stiles had barely talked to me since that night. It had been 6 months and I loved to hear him blabber on about anything even if no body cared about it but him, I longed to hear his voice, a lot had happened in the 6 months that we had barely spoken. We'd saved each other's lives moe than once and we looked at each other more often even if we didn't say anything.

I was the third time he saved my life when I started feeing a pull towards him, I'd always found him attractive but now I was whole heartedly in love with him. I didn't know how this happened. I was tryin to protect him from the kanima my wolf screaming at me to save my mate first, stiles. Wait... Mate?. But during trying to push him away the kanima's tail swiped his tail and cut the bad of my neck which stiles noticed immediately nod pulled me away with him trying to get us both away. I fell in the pool in the school. Drowning in 10 feet of water and stiles holdin me up. "Can you see him" stiles asked "no stiles did you not realise I'm paralysed from the neck down IN TEN FEET OF WATER!!!" Stiles rolled his eyes at that "funnily enough Derek I did considering in the one holding you up and don't be so dramatic its only 7 feet... Drama queen"

I fell in love with him more than once. But I know when he fell in love with me. When we both decided we wanted the same things. When I begged him to start talking again. When we first kissed.

It was after a fight the pack had with the alpha pack, I wouldn't let stiles come as I didn't want him to get hurt and he actually listened to me. Stayed back, waited for us to come home. And when we did stiles ran up to me jumping on me and wrapping his legs around my waist as his arms found their way around my neck his head in the crook of my neck as he whispered in my ear "I was so scared I didn't think you were gonna make it" I wrapped my own arms around his waist my hands landing him his butt to keep him from slidin down as I comforted him "shh it's okay baby I'm right here" stiles pulled back for about a second to look at me, we weren't together and my pet name just slipped put as he looked at me scanning my face his eyes glancing down to my lips, I leaned forward attacking his lips with mine in a perfectly balanced kiss of want and hunger as well as love and passion. When we finally pulled back for a breath he smiled at me and buried his face back in my neck "love you mate" I whispered to both of our surprise he pulled back again "wait mate?" I just nodded "yeah mate" he kissed me again "I love you so much" he said in between kisses "love you too baby" I replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
So sorry I know this is only short. I really sorry and it's probably not that good either...apologies

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.