Diary of a homo | PewdieCry

4th of February. 2014

Dear Diary

Today was such a long day at school. But I'm happy. You know I usually hate people around me, I really do, but there's this new guy that is really cute that turned into my classmate in biology. His name is Felix and comes from Sweden. He's around my age. And just like me, he loves video games.

I hope I can talk to him again tomorrow.

I closed my diary and hid it inside my pillow, not wanting my father to find out. He'd have another reason to hurt me and beat me until I pass out. I hear the front door far on the hallway being kicked open. I yelp and instantly hide myself inside the torn covers, pretending to be asleep on the floor. I didn't have a bed because my father took it for himself.

"Bitch! Are you awake?! If you are, I swear to fucking God I'll beat you up!" I try to relax my muscles and calm my breaths, just like my Drama teacher taught me. My door cracked open and I felt my father sneaking into my room. I toss a little and groaned when I felt his breath brushing against my lips.

I waited a few seconds, that seemed like ages to me, and my father finally walked away. The front door was opened and then closed with a slam. I sigh in relief and sit on the floor. "You fucking bitch!! I knew you were acting!!" My father punches the door and I scream "I-I'm s-So..s-sorry!" I screamed, but as the dick my father is, he slapped me, took hold of my hair and threw me out of my room. I winced in pain when my back hit the hallway wall.

"I'll have to punish you, my dirty slut"

"N-No! P-please d-don't!" I cried, but he never heard my pleads. He ripped my clothes and from my hair, pulled me into the kitchen where he beat me. "Let's make you a new tatto" he had said before sinking the kitchen knife into my skin to write words. I tossed from the pain but then he hit my temple with the edge of the counter, making everything fussy "Don't resist me you bitch!" He hissed in annoyance and grabbed a glass before smashing it against my chest. It broke and a few pieces sunk in my skin, making me cry.

"You're such a fucking crybaby! Man the fuck up!" He yelled and punched my gut. I squirmed and shut my eyes close. He laughed and started kicking me until I stopped moving, not because I passed out but because my body was so numb I stopped feeling anything. I was like a doll, a puppet so he could do whatever he wished to do to me.

Break me

Beat me

Hit me

.. Fuck me ..

He pulled me from my hair again and dragged me through the hallway to his room "Now, I don't want to hear any fucking sound that comes from your fucking mouth" He whispered. I nodded and he roughly tossed me to the wall where a dirty mattress laid. The scent of disgusting fluids and alcohol filled my nose, making me cringe.

My father smirked and reach for a duck tape hidden within his dirty coat. "But just in case.." He said. "N-No! I-I won't s-s-say any-thing I-I s-swear!"

"Well you are" he scoffed and before I'd try crawling away, he kicked my gut, taking all the air I had left on my lungs out. He laughed and punched my sides. He then sat on my back and wrapped the tape around my wrists at my back. I wanted to scream in pain but he quickly taped my mouth close.

I closed my eyes, letting the tears roll down my cheek. I heard his belt clicking and then heavy clothes fell to the floor.

Dear Diary

My father raped me again.

--------------------------------------

New story!

I know, I don't even finish the others but keep writing more.. Not my bad, dude.

Well, it is, but..

..

Nothing to defence myself with..

Anyway, if you're wondering why I'm not updating I kissed a Boy, A month of Slavery and.. Craving for an Angel's Love, it's because I'm stealing wifi from the hotel room next door because luckily my room doesn't have wifi even tho I requested one with wifi..

Look, I managed to upload only this ok?

I'll update as soon as I can the other stories.

Does Nutella Candy exist? If it doesn't:

Can someone invent Nutella Candy for me?

Follow. Vote. Share. Comment.

Also, I finished writing the date between Ryan and Felix, it even had smut and Fangirl all over it, but as dumb as I am, I accidentally erased it. Yay me! So I've got to rewrite it all over again. (It's the third time this has happened. I believe Wattpad didn't like the chapter so the instantly erase it when I magically fall asleep because turtles.

My uncle has a turtle.

It's name is Othello.

Lecoffins~