Dear Diary - Fenn's Past

~Lacey's short POV~

Jeremy laid me on my bed and I thanked him. He nodded and sat down on the edge, thinking to himself "Lacey, I think we should stop the bullying.." Jeremy said entwining his fingers together and leaning on his knees.

"Yeah.. I don't enjoy it anymore.."

"I'll get you ice" He said and stood. I watched him leave and sighed. My sister walked in, staring at me.

"Hey.." I said smiling. My lovely sister walked in, holding her sketch notebook. "Hey.. How are you?"

Good. What happened to you?

I smiled weakly and wished for her to be able to talk. Sadly, she never will. She's mute, so she carries a sketch notebook with her to write down what she wants to say. She prefers writing than learning hand language. "Felix hit me"

Liebe's brother?

"Yeah" I sighed

You should stop hanging out with him

"Wasn't you the one who wanted me to approach him to get Liebe close to you?" I laughed. Lizzy blushed furiously.

I don't want you to get hurt

"I know, and it's ok.. Felix said the crew is dismissed.. Sorry I couldn't get Liebe to talk to you at least once.."

It's ok sister. I'm glad you're ok

I chuckled and motioned her to come and hug me. She did it and kissed my cheek. Lizzy then walked back into her room and closed the door before Jeremy would come back. "Here" he said and gave me a bag of ice.

I thanked him and sat. Lifting my shirt slightly, I take the bag and pull it close to my ribs. I yelp from the cold but at least the bruise didn't burn now. "I called Billy. He said he's with us.." Jeremy said.

"And Alesa?"

"She said she was going to think it through and ask Billy"

"She's just gonna follow what Billy says" I laughed. Jeremy nodded and chuckled.

"Yeah"

~Fenn's POV~

I cursed when I found ourselves stuck in the traffic. "Baby calm down.." My sweet girlfriend said rubbing my arm. I glanced at her with worried, teary eyes. "I just don't want Cry to die.."

"He won't die baby, he's breathing isn't he?"

"But look at him!" I snapped glancing down to my knees. Cry's head rested on my lap, the blood started to dry long ago so his wounds showed more.

"Fenn, I know he was been with you in the hard times and all whenn young, but believe me when I say he's going to be ok.." I nodded and glanced through the window.

"Fuck this traffic" I mumbled.

"Swear.." She said. I chuckled lightly.

"Right, sorry baby, sorry little one" I whispered and kissed her cheek, rubbing her belly.

"Hey, Fenn" Alex called. I perked my head towards him, flickering my ears up. "Why do you have...?" He asked, staring at me through the mirror.

"Uh.." Hunter took my hand and smiled. When I opened my mouth to say something, Danny cut me off.

"Right now is not the time to ask those things Al. We need to get Cry to our house and take him with Elizabeth so she can do her magic and heal him" Alex sighed and nodded.

"Let's break the laws then" Cookie smiled widely and laughed.

"Yay! Let's do it!"

"I'm not paying.." I mumbled "Don't worry about that" Alex chuckled "Now, grab Cry or else he'll fall"