Dear Diary - Shit

Looking down, I play with the round metal. The night wind played with my hair.

"Felix"

I looked up and found my father's co-worker, vice-president of the company. His white hair was pulled back and the lines went deeper than last time I saw him. His moustache had ashes so he must have been smoking before-while coming here.

"What's the problem?"

He motioned me to follow me, which I did. We ended up by the limousine that had brought him here. He told me to get inside, saying we'd go for a ride and then a walk, saying he'd me bring me back home.

Scooting inside, I patiently waited for the car to start.

The old man handed me a folder. Opening it, I see graphics of the company's economics. They were doing fine but they had been decreasing for the past few months.

"As you see, our products no longer call the teen's attention. I'm supposed to be the president, but I'm too old to do stressful stuff" I looked up at him "We need someone young, we need someone capable of calling the public's attention. Who better than the boss's son himself?"

I closed the folder and handed it back to him.

"I'm only 17"

"You're turning 18 in a few months" He pointed out. I half nodded half shook my head "Let's talk about something else, shall we?" He chuckled and told the chauffeur to go to a park close to the company.

"How's Liebe doing, Felix?" He asked politely. I smiled.

"She's doing more than better.."

"Any boyfriend yet?"

"Not sure" I laughed. Last night I saw her and Lizzy kissing.

"What about you Felix? Any boyfriend?"

Yes, he knows I'm gay. He's like a father to me, one that is really old and understanding.

"Yeah"

"What's his name?"

"Ryan"

He nodded and patted my shoulder "Good for you son"

"How about you, Steven? How are you dealing with it?"

"Oh, I'm fine.. Still grieving over her passing, but I'm doing fine. Not looking for any women tho" We both laughed for a while until he cleaned his throat and begun talking back about business.

"Felix.. We need you as the head of the company"

I stayed silent, not wanting to answer that. He seemed to notice so he sighed and stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

I've been thinking about it, but I'm not sure. I'm young, and I haven't finish my school period. They need someone more qualified than me. And even if I accepted and studied at home to make the company raise again, I have Ryan with me. I'd love to bring him with me, but he'd get bored and I'm afraid he'd fall for another guy while I work.

"We're here" The chauffeur said.

"Thank you" Steven said and motioned me to step out. Sighing, I walk out and follow old Steven into the park. This is going to be a long talk.

~Ryan's POV~

I smile at the kid and walk around her room, spooning us lightly while humming baby songs. She giggled and hit my cheek with her soft hand. I chuckled and kissed the palm of her hand, making her giggle more.

"You're a cute one~"

The kiddo giggled and her ears flopped up, her small tail too. I chuckled and rubbed the top of her head, small baby ours came from the back of her throat.