Dear Diary - Short Chappy

~Cry's short POV~

Darkness swallowed me, making me smile faintly and feel relaxed. The screams that I heard were getting distant until something made me open my eyes.

A warm touch, a gentle voice.

I glanced to my left hand, finding it surrounded by a pale hand that had a few marks. I looked up and saw a pair of gentle ocean blue eyes. They smiled back at me, but a sadenned expression crossed the guy's face.

My sight focused enough and saw Felix. How the hell did he find me? His blond hair was messy and tears rolled down his cheeks. "Cry..." I smiled and thought

I'm going to die anyways, so why not tell him?

I moved my lips and tried forming the word, but something pulled me back and everything turned dark.

Everything shut at that same second

~Fenn's POV~

I grit my teeth as I shoved him against he wall. He stared at me wide eyed as I screamed at him. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" I threw him across the hallway, and down the stairs. I heard him whimper in pain each time his body was hit by the wood.

"Why would you do that?!" The girl yelled at me. I frowned and glared at her "Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Bitch" I hissed and pushed her to Alex who immediately stood between her and me "You're his fucking friend. You helped him hurt him too?!" She froze as she started trembling. I laughed and moved Alex to a side "You fucking bitch"

"Fennakin." Alex called. I turned my head and glared "What."

"Your business ain't with her" He said sternly. I growled and shot one last glare at her before turning to deal with the fucking blonde.

I stomped down the stairs and found him curled into a ball, whimpering slightly. I chuckled bitterly and grabbed his hair. He screamed in pain as he started to toss and turn to break free. I slammed the back of his head onto the floor. "Gah!" He screamed. I smirked and did it again.

"It hurts!! Stop it!" He begged. I frowned and shoved him against the wall.

"DID TOU STOP WHEN CRY ASKED YOU TO?!?!" His lip trembled "I thought so" I hissed and threw him again, this time to the lower floor.

His back smashed against the wall. Guttural screams of pain erupted from the back of his throat.

"Does it hurt?" I asked with a toddler voice and kicked his gut. "DOES IT FUCKING HURT?!?!"

He stayed silent, taking every hit.

I growled and pinned him to the floor. I sat on his belly and started throwing punches at his face in pure hatred. "IT'S YOUR FAULT CRY'S SUFFERING!! IT'S YOUR FAULT CRY'S ON THE VERGE OF LIFE AND DEATH!!!"

I don't know how long it passed until I felt the rage calm down. My punches stopped coming as hard as they originally came. My knuckles had his blood smeared all over them. His eyes were closed and his breathing was shallow.

I scoffed and stood.

"Pussy"

With that I turned.

"Oh and before I forget" I said and turned my head to face him. His eyes flew open as they looked up at me "You hurt Ryan again or even if he dies.. I swear to everything holy: You're dead"

~Felix's POV~

When his rage subsided and left, I closed my eyes and just laid on the floor looking for any strength in my body. I found none, so I stayed there until a girl with shirt brown hair and blond streaks appeared.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

I coughed shaking my head and tried sitting up. She helped me silently.

"Im sorry he best you up.."

"It's ok.. I d-deserved it anyways." I smiled. She nodded and helped me stand up. "I'm Felix."

"I'm Hunter, nice to meet you. Can you walk?"

"Not without help."

"Alright." She chuckled and passed my arm over her shoulder and so we begun walking. "I'm gonna treat your wounds. They don't seem to be so serious."

I nodded and walked with her help. We finalt reached a room where she sat me down on a bed and said shed be back quickly. I took my phone out and dialed the police. I had managed to make them give me my phone back and download the videos.

"Kid? Do you have his testimony?"

"Not yet, I don't think I'll be able either way."

".. it's ok, we have other's testimony."'

"Others?"

"Yeah, Mr. Terry is a rapist. We've made contact with some ladies he traumatized and now he's beeing processed."

"Alright, thanks."

"Sure thing kid."

I hung up and waited a few more minutes before Hunter came back to treat my wounds.

"So you're the one who beat Cry up?" I nodded looking away. Was she angry too now? "It's ok, I know you didn't mean to."

"How?"

"You wouldn't be here, beaten up." She explained. After she finished tending my wound, she left to room but then came back handing me a pair or blankets. "You can stay hete to see Cry if you want." She offered.

"I'm scared the boy will kill me.." I said honestly.

"Ah don't worry, as long as you don't talk back at him He won't do amything to you. Besides, if I'm around he won't lay a finger on you."

"Thanks"