Dear Diary - (26th May 2014)

Steven and I kept walking into the park, smiling at the peaceful place we were in. The sun rays poked through the tree's green hair, making the light dance around with he wind. So beautiful.

"So, little boss has a boyfriend?" Steven nudged me. I blushed laughing "Yeah"

"Tell me about him!" Steven asked politely. I smiled and pointed to he bench by far end of the red path we were walking on. He chuckled and went towards the bench, me tracing behind. We sat and before I'd start telling him about my boyfriend, I threw my head back and letted my hair flow with the wind.

Today was pretty windy.

"His name is Ryan. Ryan Terry. He's my same age, so he's 17. He used to go to my school until problems appeared.." I whispered the last part, not wanting to tell Steven what I did to Cry. He nodded and looked to nothing into the trees. The leaves were shinning brightly their green color, the sky was clear and nice.

The chirp of birds were almost lulling me to sleep.

"Say, Felix.. We do need you to boss the company. I'm too old, so I may die soon. If so, then the company will be lost after having two deaths in a row. You're young and you have the same creativeness your father had.."

I opened my eyes.

"You're soon to be 18, so there's no problem. You can take your boyfriend with you-"

"Take him with me? What do you mean?"

Steve smiled and stretched his old arms.

"The main company is in the UK" he glanced at me with that sweet smile only old people can get and chuckled lightly "Son. You're moving to the UK. Only if you accept of course.."

"But.. You can all get a better boss.."

"Felix, I can't trust anyone with the company your father and I dreamt off since the day we met at school!"

My father used to tell me the same. 'Oh I'm glad me and Steven got to accomplish our dreams! Have I ever told you the story?' 'Yes dad. He was senior, you were freshmen in second grade..'

'Yeah!' He would laugh loudly and mom would rub his shoulder lovingly.

I miss them. So much..

"What if they change it? Then the company won't be the same.."

Looking back at him, I stare through his tired brown eyes. The freckles and lines adorned his face.

"Please Felix.. I beg you"

I sighed and nodded. He smiled widely and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and rubbed his back.

~Short Fenn's POV~

I played with Hunter's hair, enjoying this simple action of doing nothing but cuddling with my girlfriend on our bed. "I love you, honey" I whispered sweetly to her. She giggled and turned. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pull her closer and nuzzled on the top of her head.

"Hey Fenn?" She asked, playing with the fabric of my shirt. I hummed in response.

"What will we do about.. You know, Felix paying the hole medical needs..? He payed for the surgeon, and even made the hospital itself come to this building. He bought everything that belongs now to our daughter! What will we do? We can never pay this amount.."

I smiled and kissed her forehead. She blinked innocently with her beautiful eyes.

"I already sort those things out with him, don't worry"

"I hope that doesn't mean you're not paying! Because we have to!"

"No no" I giggled.

She nodded and nuzzled on my chest. I hugged her protectively and fell asleep.