Dear Diary (11 of February 2014)

11th of February. 2014

Dear Diary.

I met my childhood friend yesterday! We talked about how we always used to hang out after school and then I told him about my crush. Well, I didn't tell him, he just found out by himself. As the crazy homo lover boy he was, he immediately imagined Felix's and I future. I sincerely wish for it to happen. But I don't think it ever will.

He's with the bullies after all.

When we got to his house, he introduced me to the friends he made and brought with him all around the world! I'm surprised and happy by how many people wish to stay by his side, after all there aren't people like him.

Now, you may wonder what is what I'm trying to say.

You see, Feen's past was horrible. Both his parents were scientists and when he was little, he always asked his parents to buy him a cat. When they did, he and the cat were inseparable. His parents slowly began to drown into the mythical world and wanted to create a hybrid. They took him, killed the cat and combined the DNA. I remember he disappeared for months, half a year almost, but when he came back he was rather freaked out about everything. Fast lights, he'd follow them rapidly. He always slept, and never ate hot stuff. Also, he had this big bandage around his head and wore baggy yellow sweaters. I asked him what happened with his kitty, and he just say he died, and was wearing yellow for his memento. The cat was yellow, entirely yellow, but Fenn had a habit of dying the tip red to match his hair. He ran away from his parents after that, saying he didn't want to see them lose their mind.

Poor guy, right?

Putting the sadness aside, the people he introduced me are nice. There's Danny, Alex, Samantha, Vulx, Blue and Liebe. Liebe looks familiar to me, tho..

"Cry! Come here!" Fenn calls from the living.

"Yeah! Come here bro!" Samantha said.

"I'll be there in a minute!" I say and go back to writing my journal.

They don't know I've ran away, and I don't think I should tell them anyways. Why? When I ran into Fenn, he said I should go back, 'cause dad must be worried. I bet the asshole is passed out right now with a whore next to him.

But I'm happy I did! Because I met wonderful people and their way to be is just.. Makes me want to keep living!

By the way.. Fenn's been pushy about meeting Felix.. Should I grant his wish..?

"Cry!!"

"I'm coming! Jesus.!" I sigh, close my journal and stuff it inside my bag, making sure to push it to the end under everything. I wouldn't like my friends reading it.

I stand and instantly run down the hallway to meet my friends on the living. A blondish girl was talking through her phone, frowning slightly but then laughed.

"Hey Liebe" I say shyly. She glances at me with her red eyes and then rolled them with a scoff.

"Forget about her" Fenn said and patted my back. I nodded and walked with him towards a couch were  everyone was. "Now, let me introduce you to everyone"

"But I know them"

"Just their names" Fenn shrugged. I laughed and nodded. He smiled and pointed to a black haired girl with asymmetrical style. Her brown eyes squinted and a cute smile came to her lips. I waved and she waved back. "She's our tomboy!" Everyone laughed and she just shook her head smirking. "She's Danyelle, but please call her Danny"