Dear Diary (28th of April)

Fuck I deleted everything by accident! D:<

------------

28th of April, 2014

Dear diary.

Lots of things happened in this 4 days! Lizzy I confessed to Liebe in front of everybody, and all Liebe did was kiss her and take her out to the garden. We all know what must have happened, knowing Felix is her older brother.

Why do I say that?

well. Don't freak out about what I'll say next but..

Felix made love to me four days ago. Yes, after I just wrote down here.

I'm extremely happy for it, because this means I'm now only his and he's only mine now!

Lately, Hinter has been ignoring Fenn, and we all know that it's because of the accidental slap he gave her when she tried to stop Fenn from beating Felix up. We all saw it.

Hunter's still 4 months old but for some reason she already has those contractions. The baby can't come out now. It'll be really premature, and we'll need to send it to a hospital so they can put tubes on it's body to keep it alive.

Fenn in other hand is trying his best to get Hunter to forgive him. He's doing everything around the house! He's fixing the food for everyone, doing our beds, cleaning the entire building, give snacks to me, taking the cookies away from Vulx, helping Danny with her belongings (She's making space so a friend of hers comes and joins us), making Lacey go back to her home (the bully), telling the other Lacey to stop stalking me from under my bed, fix the broken stuff, helping Alex with money management..

It's quite a lot.

I'm surprised Hunter did all that and had free time!

It's really amusing.

Of course, Hunter is just playing him. She wants him to learn and gain true forgiveness. She really had just one way to teach everyone around how to do stuff. We were talking last night and she said she missed hugging him, but she was doing it for his own good.

Also.

Bryan left last night, saying he needed to take care of some business. Felix looked relieved when Bryan left, and when I ask him why, he srhugs it off and says it's my imagination.

Also.

Blue and Danny made a suggestion.

Since all of us are growing and will soon have to move out, they suggested we make a Time thingy. We take a big box and out our most precious things inside and then burry it and come back to open it once we all are older and see how life had changed. If it got more tough or more simple.

I thought of putting my diaries inside, of odour se that won't stop me from writing. But how does that sound? I think it's a good idea! I told Felix and he agreed with me. He said he'll put something expensive inside, something he's sure he'll give me once we're older.

You see, we want to open the capsule when we are all older than 24. I'll be 25 and Felix 24. (Felix is a few months younger, so he'll be 24 when we open the capsule while I'll be already 25)

Anyways! I have to go now.

Felix wants to take me out on a date!