Dear Diary - With This Knife

I let myself fall into a lie

I stood up on the stage, looking around the place. Oh how I loved this now empty Theatre. Here I cried, here I yelled my lungs out, here I could be me.

I take a deep breath and try to remember my lines for the Valentine's Play.

I let my walls come down

"Don't go.. don't leave me alone! Please.. It'd break me entirely.." I said as I imagined the girl before me with a white puffy dress and watery eyes. "No! I won't accept this! I love you!" I screamed and stomped my feet like I was supposed to. "Please.. Don't leave me.." I cried and opened my eyes.

To my shock, Felix was there, standing at the far back of the seats with a strange smile on his face.

"Felix-- Oh.. you found him"

Lacey..?

I let myself smile and feel alive

"Felix.. What's going on?" I asked, backing away when I saw Alesa pop from behind Lacey who just walked into the theatre.

"Don't worry about it Cry" He said with the same smile my father gave me before it all happened. "We just want to play a game"

"A-Ah.. Really? W-What kind of g-game?" I stepped back but two bodies stopped me. I turned and there I saw Bill with his baseball hat and Jeremy was next to him with a baseball bat.

"Oh, it's gonna be fun" Jeremy said and stepped towards me. I backed away but I, again, slammed against someone else's body.

Felix's to be exact.

I let my walls come down

"The game is really simple" Felix said and poked my belly "You" he poked again "Gotta run. If we catch you, you're death"

"H-Huh? W-What kinda g-game is t-that?"

Felix laughed but then stopped. With cold eyes we stared at me and then a wicked smile crept to his face. "Hunt the emo"

No matter how I try, I don't know why you push so far away..

My eyes widened and I ran a way as fast as I could. "Get him." Felix said and saw how Bill and Jeremy ran after me. I kept running, not knowing where exactly I was going, all I did was turn, and drop things on my way so it'd slow them down.

My lungs were screaming out of the the sudden excersise it was obligated to make, and my heart pounded in my chest like there was no tomorrow.

Why is Felix doing this to me?

You wrapped your hands tight around my heart, and squeezed it full of pain

I tripped and fell to the ground. The two erupted in laughs, making me shot up and keep running. "No matter how much you run.. We'll get you!!" Billy screamed and Jeremy laughed. I ran into a room and held my breath, the two passed by cursing when they lost my sight.

I sighed in relief but someone poked my sides. I screamed and fell to the ground. "Not good enough, emo fag" Alesa said.

How did she..?

With this knife, I'll cut out the part of me

I ran off and flee to the gym, hiding underneath the set of stair-seats. Alesa soon ran in and looked around "Shit, I lost him" I stayed silent, trying my best to calm my breath. It was so unsteady I was scared it'd gie away my positions.

"Billy, Jeremy, did you see him?"

"No" Jeremy walked out the men showers and walked towards her. Billy walked out the women showers.