five

" Where are you taking me?! " you asked laughing.

" Do you trust me ? " he asked with a smirk.

" Do I have a choice? " you asked looking in his eyes.

" No, not really! " he said smiling.

As soon as he finished his sentence, you started to see an old house in between the trees.

" Close your eyes! " he said stopping in front of you.

You sighed and closed your eyes. He started leading you to the old house.

" OH CRAP! " you say as you trip on a tree root, Hayes catches you.

" Woah, you okay? " he asked chuckling lightly.

" Yeah I think so! " you say looking at his hands around your waist.

You both awkwardly stand there, still in his arms.

* Victoria's POV *

omg he is so perfect! Honestly this is kind of awkward but..... I DONT CARE!

You slowly start to get up, your eyes are locked together.

* Hayes POV *

She's so perfect. Those big eyes, perfect hair, soft skin. I want to kiss her, I'm tempted to. What if she doesn't feel the same though?

I slowly lean in, she does the same. Next thing I know our lips touch.

* Victoria's POV *

Our lips touch and I feel butterflies in my stomach. He puts his hands around my waist.

We pull back, thinking we heard something.

I look around, but I don't see anything.

You look back at Hayes and his face is just inches away from yours, your eyes lock again.He starts to smile and holds your hand once more and you both walk inside the old house.

Once you walk in you realize that there's a blanket, a picnic basket, and candles.

You smile widely noticing what he had done.

" Well I guess, that branch kind of ruined the surprise, but I'm glad it did. " he said looking at you smiling.

" So, I've been wanting to ask you this since the day we met. " he says looking at the ground then meets your eyes. " Will you be my girlfriend? " he asked shyly.

" Yes! " you said taking a seat on the blanket.

He sighs " Thank God, it would've been really awkward if you said no! "

You both laugh, and enjoy what feels like a first date.

* That Night *

Hayes took me home after what was the most perfect day! Not to mention that we are officially dating! omg I'm dating... Hayes... Grier. The most perfect boy on this whole wide world! But it was Sunday so I would see him at school tomorrow! For once, what seems like forever, I finally feel like I belong.

DING DING!

Hayes <3 : Goodnight Bae!

You: Goodnight babe!

You lay on your bed, looking at the ceiling in the darkness. As you close your eyes, you replay your whole day with him, and you drift off.