fourteen

* Victoria's POV *

I gasp, waking up suddenly as I feel a lot of movement.

" Woah. It's ok, just a bump. " Hayes says tightening his grip around my waist.

I look around and notice we are on the plane, I don't remember getting on so Hayes must've carried me in.

" I carried you in th plane, you fell asleep waiting. " he says obviously noticing my confused reaction.

* plane shakes again * 

" Stay calm, please. There is nothing to worry about. " the lady on the intercom says.

I look up at Hayes, seeing a hint of worry in his eyes.

" Hey, don't worry. I've been on planes thousands of times, it happens. " I say giving him a reassuring smile.

He looked down at me and softly kissed me.

" I know. " he says intertwining his fingers with mine.

I laid my head back down on his shoulder and just closed my eyes.

* plane shakes * 

" UGH! Will this shaking ever stop! " Nash says taking a seat next to Hayes.

" Seriously it's kind of hard going to the bathroom when it feels like your in the middle of an earthquake! " Nash says buckling his seat belt back on.

I let out a soft chuckle and lay my head back on the seat, not very comfortably 

" Sleeping Beauty's awake! " he says looking over at me.

I stick my tongue out at him playfully and he laughs.

" When do we land? " I ask turning to Hayes.

" Uhh I think in ab- " 

" Attention. Please fasten your seat belts, we will be landing shortly. " the lady on the intercom says, interrupting Hayes.

" Well shortly I guess. " he says pointing to the ceiling of the plane.

I laugh a bit and place my head back on his shoulder

Hayes never told me where Magcon was going to take place, maybe he'll tell me now.

" Will you tell me now? " I ask him frustrated.

" Tell you what? " he says smirking.

He's playing dumb, okay, now I really need to know! 

" WHERE ARE WE?! " I ask jumping in my seat. 

" SHHH! " I stop once everyone shushes me, considering it's night time.

" Welll?! " I whisper/yell 

He reaches over to he window beside me and opens the blinds.

" Welcome to Chicago! " he says kissing my cheek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we're going down the small hallway connecting the plane to the gate, I can't help but think what Lily meant when she said " Don't let them get to you. ". Did she mean the guys? The fans?

Hayes and I are walking hand in hand when we exit the little hallway and make our way to baggage claim.

" Who's picking us up? " I ask Nash while we wait until our bags come.

" Uhh Cameron and Shawn, I'm pretty sure. " he says checking his phone.

I nod and walk over to my bag and grab it from the machine.

I walk over to Nash and Hayes and see they've got their bags also.

As we're walking down to the main entrance,Nash gets a text from Cameron.

" Of course! " Nash smiles rolling his eyes and putting his phone in his sweatshirt pocket.

" What's up? " I ask him. 

" Well, let's just say it's not just Cameron and Shawn to pick us up. " he says walking a little faster now.

Hayes chuckles to himself and keeps up the pace with Nash.

" I don't get it. " I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

" You'll see. " Hayes says looking at me and beaming with excitement.

I let it go for now and just walk beside Hayes, holding his hand.

You walk for a little longer when you hear a lot of commotion outside.

I look at Hayes and he's smiling form ear-to-ear.

What is going on?

" Just smile and stay beside me. " Hayes says as he wraps his arm over my shoulders, the smile never leaving his face.

We push open the doors and what seems like hundreds of screaming girls are outside waiting.

As soon as we walk out of the airport we're ambushed and I quickly tighten my grip on Hayes' waist, as does he.

They are everywhere. They're screams are deafening! But I can't stop but smile and think

" These boys, they mean so much to them. Yet I get to see them all the time, and I don't even think about it like that. But me and these fans do have something in common, both of these boys beside me, mean so much to me. "

Hey guys! So I'm crying rn cause Cam favorited my tweet while I was writing this and I'm fangirling so hard but you know whatevs! ha who am I kidding THIS IS THE BEST EFFIN' DAY OF MY LIFE! hah sorry it took a while but its here now! hope you guys enjoyed

bye Lovelies!