thirteen

* Friday ( Leaving for Magcon ) *

" UGH! " I groan throwing myself on my bed surrounded by clothes.

" Come on Vic! You leave in less then an hour to go to the airport. YOU HAVE TO FINISH PACKING! " Lily says throwing a shirt at me.

" I feel like I'm forgetting something... " I say trying to focus on everything that's in my bag already.

" Screw it! It's probably nothing, everyone has that feeling. " Lily says sitting next to me.

" Ugh, your probably right. " I say getting up throwing more clothes in my bag.

She gets up, smiling like a retard. " I always am! " she says throwing shorts at my face.

" Will you stop throwing my clothes at me! " I laugh throwing the shorts back at her.

" Haha, just trying to help you pack! " she says shrugging, throwing a bunch of clothes in my bag.

I finish throwing some more clothes in my bag and try and zip it up.

" Here. " Lily says sitting on my bag, while I zip it up.

" Thanks! " I say sitting back on the floor.

" So when will Hayes be here? " Lily asks getting up from my suitcase.

" Uhh, like 10 minutes? " I say checking my phone.

Just as I say that I hear the doorbell.

I run downstairs, opening the front door.

" Hey Beautiful! " Hayes says kissing me on the cheek.

" Your early! " I say panicking, considering I wasn't completely ready.

" I know! Do you need to change still? " he asks referring to my pajamas.

" YES! Haha, be right back? " I say blushing.

" Okay, I'll be in the car. " he says heading towards the car closing the door behind him.

I rush upstairs to find Lily lying down on my bed, playing Flappy Bird.

" You know nobody plays that game anymore! "  I say picking up some clothes to change into.

She drops her phone on her face, groaning in pain.

" I hate you so much. " she says getting up with her eyes closed.

" Haha, well Hayes came early so I'm going to change. " I say heading to the bathroom.

" I'll be here! " she says lying back down on my bed.

I change into jean shorts, and an Under Armor sweatshirt, that I'm pretty sure is Hayes'.

I rush out of the bathroom, and walk over to Lily, who's laying on my bed with her hands over her face.

" I have to leave now. " I say looking at her as she uncovers one of her eyes.

She gets up and gives me a tight hug.

" Have a safe trip! Don't let them get to you. " she says with concern in her voice.

" Who? " I ask as we are heading down the stairs. 

" You'll know. " she says with a faint smile before opening the front door and helping me with my bag.

As we're walking down the drive-way she let's go of the bag, causing it to fall on the ground.

" NASHTY! " she screams before leaping into his arms.

" Hey! How's my favorite cousin? " he says laughing at her outburst.

" Good! I haven't seen you in forever! I mean your like the brother I never had! "she says laughing.

" I know! I've missed you, little sis! "he says before giving her a bear hug.

" Haha, have fun at Magcon! " she says once he lets he go.

" Thanks, see you when I get back? " he says getting in the driver seat. 

" Maybe you'll take me out for ice cream! " she says skipping back to me.

He laughs and turns on the engine. 

Meanwhile Hayes jumps out of the car to help me with my bag.

" You know, it's just one weekend? " he says laughing as he puts it in the trunk.

" Well I'm a girl! " I say shoving him playfully.

We get in the car, and wave to Lily as we pull out my drive-way.

My parents are on a business trip, so they weren't able to say goodbye to me.

****

Once we get to the airport, check in, and all of that. We decide to get Starbucks while we wait.

When we sit down, Nash immediately plugs in his phone to charge.

" Why didn't you charge it overnight? " I ask him

" I did, I just want to have exactly 100% when I got on the plane. " he says

I chuckle and suddenly I remember.

My charger.

I forgot my phone charger.

Darn you, Lily! 

I groan in frustration, and continue sipping on my coffee angrily.

" What's wrong? " Hayes asked, looking amused.

" I forgot my charger. " I mumble before looking back down at my coffee and sipping loudly.

" You can use mine for now. " he says laughing.

" Thanks. " I say softly laying my head down on his shoulder.

He grabs my hand, and kisses it softly.

I feel my eyes get heavy and before I know it, I doze off.

****

I feel arms wrapped around my body and I slightly open my eyes.

We were walking to the plane, as Hayes carrying me bridal style.

I dig my face in his chest, before falling asleep again. 

Hey guys! Btw I am aware Magcon broke up and Nash, Cameron,Hayes, and Carter are no longer apart of it. I'm still going to keep writing this story as if they were, for now.

Nash's Girlfriend goes to @oliviaaalovee

Updated as promised and I hope I update again this week. 

Byee Lovelies