twenty three

" Who did this to you Vic? " Hayes asks.

" Chase " I say under my breath.

I hear the beeping machines, beep frantically.

And that was the last thing I heard before, closing my eyes once more.

Hayes' POV

Vic's being gone for a long time...

I get out of the pool and walk over to my things.

I grab my phone and try calling her.

It rings for a while and just as I'm about to hang up I hear Vic on the other line screaming.

I immediately put it on speaker to hear her better.

" HAYES! HELP PLEASE! HELP PLEASE! " Vic screams.

what the hell! 

" VIC WHAT'S WRONG!? WHERE ARE YOU?! " I scream.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" a voice booms.

I hear her crying get louder and a loud gasp before the line goes dead.

what's happening?

what's wrong with her?

who screamed at her?

I'm going through so many of my unanswered questions, that I didn't even notice everyone around me panicking.

I turn to them and notice Hunter's hand covering her mouth and quietly sobbing behind Matt. 

I push Matt aside and grab a hold of her wrist.

" What do you know! " I say, my voice raised.

" BACK OFF MAN! SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING! " Matt screams at me and shoves me away from Hunter.

" I don't know if it's really him, but - " Hunter speaks quietly behind Matt, as if he was like her fucking bodyguard.

" WHO! " I scream.

" Ch-Chase " she stutters.

My blood runs cold.

" Who the fuck is that?! " Cameron yells.

" It doesn't matter, not now. We need to find her! " Nash says calmly, but keeping his shit together .

" There's 12 floors in this hotel, we each take a look at one. " Jack J suggests.

" No fucking way! I'm not losing my girlfriend to this psycho! " Matt yells.

" Matt I'll be fine, we need to find Vic. " Hunter says, taking Matt's hand in hers.

" Fine, but be careful! " he says, taking a hold of her cheek and kissing her.

" Okay, I'll take the 12th floor. " Hunter says.

" I'll take the 11th. " I say.

The rest choose a floor and we go our seperate ways.

I take the elevator and images of someone touching her or hurting her brings tears to my eyes, but the sadness quickly fades into rage...

Hunter's POV

I take the elevator and I start to pace around the small space.

God, is this elevator getting smaller?

I sigh in relief when the elevator doors open, relieving me of my thoughts, some of them anyway.

I walk quickly down the hall stomping my feet slightly.