eighteen

DING! DING! 

' I'll let you sleep on it. '

Before I can reply it texts me again.

My heart drops.

My head starts to spin.

' Can't wait to see you tomorrow. - C ' 

oh my god

I immediately get up from the bed.

" Victoria? What's wrong? " Hunter asks with wide eyes getting up from the bed.

" I think I'm gonna be sick. " I say before rushing to the small bathroom.

I quickly get to the toilet, and start to puke.

I hear Hunter run into the bathroom and quickly trying to hold my hair out of my face.

As soon as I'm done I start to sob.

I can't help it.

" omgod, Vic! Are you okay? " Hunter asks rushing to my side.

I just cry even harder.

" Do you want me to get Hayes? " Hunter asks looking towards the door.

I shake my head no, and sob more.

" Do you want to talk about it " she asks, obviously worried about my condition.

" yeah " I say in between sobs.

She helps me up from the bathroom floor and waits for me as I brush my teeth.

We sit on the bed across from each other.

This is the first person I will open up to about this.

I barely know her, but just the things she's done in the past 20 minutes, comforts me.

I can trust her.

" I just moved to North Carolina, a couple weeks ago. " I start.

" I used to live in Tennessee, and that's when I met this guy named Chase.  He was always so nice to me when I had just moved there. He was hot, funny, charming, all you would want in a guy. He was in my brother's grade, 10th, so he was 2 years older than me. And that's how I met him, through my brother. They were really good friends at the time. I never really saw him as anything more than another older brother, until he told me he liked me. I started to fall for him, and fast. We started to hang out a lot and one day he asked me out. I couldn't help but say yes. My brother was always the really protective type, but since Chase was his friend, he put his guard down. " I say, getting tears in my eyes.

" One day, Chase and I were walking through the woods to this tree house he had out back. I always loved that tree house. It always made me feel safe for some reason. Up until that day. Chase and I were up there talking and all of a sudden he kisses me, like harshly. I tried to back away but he took a hold of my wrists and pinned me to the wall. I couldn't do anything. I felt so weak, so fragile, so helpless. " I say as I watch a tear fall down onto the white comforter.

" I couldn't stop him, he pushed me down to the ground and I hit my head on something, I think. And he just... " I say before breaking into sobs.

" Victoria, you don't have to- " she says, but I interrupt her.

" he raped me. " I mumble.

I feel Hunter's small arms wrap around me.

" I'm sorry that happened to you. You don't deserve it. " she says, her voice breaking.

We pull away and I notice her tear stained cheeks.

" Why are you crying? " I ask

" Because Vic, that was possibly the saddest story I've ever heard. " she says as another tear escapes her eyes.

" He texted me tonight. " I tell her, my eyes still glued to the comforter under me.

" What? " 

" He's here. He's going to be at Magcon.... " I say as I close my eyes and let the tears fall.

----

Hey Guys! So I know this chapter was short but I'm doing a double update tonight!

So what did you guys think of the story of what really happened to Vic? Leave some comments below telling me what you thought about this chapter!

I really do appreciate it when you guys say you like my story, or even when you tell me to update! It gives me motivation to update a lot more! 

I love all of you guys so much! Byee!