seventeen

Hayes grabs my hand and pulls it up to his lips and kisses the back of it.

" Guys, you need to understand that I'm with Vic, if some of you can't get that through your head then you  must not be a real fan. All the rude comments you guys say about her, doesn't just hurt her, it hurts me! So just keep the rude comments to yourself, will you? " he snaps at the camera.

To say I'm shocked is an understatement.

Before I can say anything, Hayes pulls me from the floor and leads me out of the room.

We leave the room and he stops dead in his tracks and holds my face with both hands.

" I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I just got so mad when I saw those comments. I mean they don't even know you! It's not fair. " he says looking me in the eye.

" I know it's not, but Hayes it was one girl she was just jealous, its alright. But you should maybe apologize. You don't want this to get any bigger than it already is. " I say holding his hand.

Hayes' POV

What? 

It wasn't just one fan.

It was like 20. She must've only seen the first few comments.

It might be a good thing that she didn't see the other ones.

" Yeah, you're probably right. I just don't want you getting hurt. " I say wrapping my arms around her waist and hugging her.

" I'll be alright. " she says into my shoulder

" I love you, Victoria. No matter what they say. No matter what happens, you got it? " I say lifting her chin up with my finger.

Victoria's POV 

I smile at his choice of words. 

Always cheesy.

" I got it, Grier. " I say 

He kisses my forehead and hugs me again, but a little tighter.

I hear faint laughter from down the hallway but i don't want to break the hug.

Just as I was about to pull away from the hug, I hear several gasps.

I pull away and turn to 8 girls each holding suitcases in one hand and Starbucks in the other.

I wish I had some Starbucks....

" AWEEEE! " they all scream and start freaking out.

I obviously start blushing like a total idiot.

" You guys are so cute! OMG! " one of the girls approaches us.

" Thanks! " I say giving her a small smile.

" Oh I'm Hunter! Matt's girlfriend. " she says before giving me a quick hug.

I'm shocked as I hug her back, but not bothered by it.

" Sorry, she's a little well... I'm Caroline! " she says changing the subject.

" HEY! I'm a little what?! " Hunter playfully shoves Caroline, knocking over Caroline's drink.

" Dude! Your gonna pay for that! " Caroline says putting down her bag.

" OOOH! I'm so scared! " Hunter mocks.

Caroline charges towards Hunter, so they end up chasing each other.

I laugh in amusement as Caroline finally catches up to Hunter and pulls her down to the ground.