eleven

* Victoria's  POV *

" Victoria, Hayes! Come here please! " I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

I cross my fingers and jump off the bed,running down the stairs.

When we got to the bottom step, I look to my parents who seem to have the most serious and sternest face's ever.

Your heart drops, and wished you wouln't have gotten your hopes up.

" What's going on? " I ask afraid to hear the answer.

Your parents both sneak a glance at each other and nod.

" YOUR GOING TO MAGCON! " they yell.

" OMG! " I turn to Hayes and give him a hug as he spins me around.

I turn to my parents and give them the tightest hug ever!

" Thank you thank you thank you thank you! " I scream excitedly.

" I talked to your mom about it, and she gave me all the details about it! So I thought, why not? " My mom tells Hayes and I.

" Oh! And she wants you home for dinner. " My mom adds before we can say anything else.

" Okay! Thank you so much Mrs. Smith, Mr. Smith. " Hayes says shaking both of my parent's hands.

" Bye Vic! Text you later? " Hayes says give me a kiss on the cheek.

" Yeah sure! See ya later! " I say blushing remembering your parents were still in the room.

As he closes the door, my mom runs over to me and grabs my face gently and blurts.

" How did this happpen? " she asked with worry in her voice.

I forgot all about my cheek, crap!

" Uh, at Hayes' football practice I accidently caught the football with my face when I was watching them. " I say letting out a little laugh.

" Oh, well let's go put something on it. " my mom says and pulls me to the kitchen.

" MMMOOOMMM! I'm fine! I promise, it's just a bruise! " I whine getting loose of her grip on my wrist.

" Fine! Fine! " she says putting her hands up as if she surrenders.

I let out a small chuckle and headed to my room.

I decided to finish up homework and have music blasting.

" DINNER'S READY! " my mom yells from the kitchen.

" COMING! "  I yell back getting up from my bed stepping on something hard.

" OW! Did I fricken step on a lego? " I ask myself, falling to the ground and looking at my foot.

It wasn't bleeding or anything, but it still hurt!

I looked back to see what I had step on.

It was a paper clip, like the ones that were the biggest difficulty for you to open as a child.

I pick it up and throw it on my bed and head downstairs.

Everyone is sitting at the table waiting for me.

" Sorry! I'm here now! " I say taking a seat next to Nick A/N  Her older brother )

We prayed and start eating.

When I reached for the salad, my brother grabs the side of my face and yells.

" WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED! " he says ignoring the fact that both of our parents were sitting right across from us.

" Umm football incident. Why? " I say getting loose from his grip and sitting up straight in my chair.

" Nevermind. " he murmurs to himslef and continues eating.

After dinner I help my mom with the dishes and walk to my room.

I continue doing my homework until Nick walks in my room, closes the door, and sits on the edge of my bed.

" Uh, can I help you? " I ask lowering the volume to my music.

" Why did you lie? " he asks looking in your eyes with worry.

" What do you me- " he cut me off.

" Did Hayes do that to you? " he asks touching your bruised cheek.

" WHAT!? NO! " I say before he thinks I'm lying again.

" Then what happened Vic!? " he says desperately.

I hesitated at first but whispered " Chase. " 

He knew your past with Chase and has handled Chase before. 

His fists clenched until his knuckles turned white.

" Why is he here?! " he yells/whispers

" His dad got transferred just like us, apparently we weren't the only ones. " I reply quietly.

He breathes heavily and walks out without another word.

My brother has always been really protective, and it never bothered me that much. I knew he was just doing what he thought was best.

* BING BING *

My thoughts are interrupted by a text.

Hayes <3: Goodnight Beautiful

I smiled at the text and realized it was 11:30! 

Dang! How long was I talking with my brother for!? 

Me: Goodnight Bae!

I continued reading the chapter of my science book.

I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier.

I eventually closed my eyes and fell back on my pillow and fell asleep, with the textbook still on my lap.