seven

Hey Guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever, I've been really busy with school and stuff! And I know Chapter 6 was kind of confusing and a lot of cliffhangers, but this chapter will clear everything up!😉

----------------------------------------------

All day you couldn't focus on anything, who was Kylee?

When you got on the bus, Hayes was sitting alone, motioning you to sit next to him.

" Hey! How was your day? " he asks smiling kindly.

" It was fine, yours? " you say not looking at him.

You feel him staring at the side of your face.

" Want to talk about it? " he asks softly.

" Not now, maybe when we get off the bus. " you say looking at him.

" Okay. " he says as he intertwined his fingers with yours.

When he said " okay ", you could hear the pain in his voice. Why would he be sad?

When you got off the bus, Hayes starts to walk away from your houses.

" Where are we going? " you say pointing to your house.

" You said you had a bad day right? Tell me what happened, maybe I can help. " he says smiling warmly at you.

He led you to the old house, where you had your first kiss.

You both sat down without saying a word.

You decide to break the silence.

" Why did you sound upset when I told you I had a bad day? " you asked curiously.

" Cause I don't like seeing the people I love hurt. " he says looking in your eyes.

You didn't say anything.

" So why did you have a bad day? " he asks breaking the silence.

" Well this morning, I just had a really bad dream. " you say as you play with a rock on the ground.

" What happened? " he asks looking at the rock in your hand.

You look at him and giggle a bit.

" Do you really want to know? " you asked him

" Why not? Maybe talking about it with someone, will help. " he says

" Fine." you say making the "E" long.

" It wasn't really a dream or a nightmare, more like flashbacks. " you say remembering.

" It was about me....and Chase. " you say looking at the ground again.

His jaw tightened, but he kept listening.

" Chase and I were good friends, we thought we would be good as a couple as well, but he's not the ideal boyfriend. " you said bringing back memories that you no longer wanted.

" He couldn't settle with one girl, he was never satisfied. He cheated on me, with everyone! And every time I tried to break up with him he would- " you say not finishing your sentence. A tear escapes your eye.

Hayes wraps his arms around you.

" What did he do? " he asks coldly.

" He would slap me, kick me, punch me. " you said as you bury your face in Hayes' chest.

" He's not gonna touch you, Vic. I promise. " he says as he strokes your back.

You guys stay like that for a while.

Once you calmed down, you decided it was time to go home.

On the walk home it was pretty quiet.

When you were walking up your driveway Hayes pulled you in his arms again, and kissed you, a long passionate one.

Once you pulled away, you smiled and said goodnight, considering the sun was already going down.

Once you walked inside, you noticed nobody was home.

* Victoria's POV *

When I walked through the door, I didn't see anyone. Mom must've worked an extra shift at work.

You ran to your room and closed the door.

You set your bag down and fell on your bed.

" UGH! " you said loudly.

You laid on your bed, just looking at the ceiling.

DING DING!

You looked at your phone, expecting a text from Hayes.

Unknown: Stay away from Hayes! If you don't, you'll regret it!

You read the text in anger, WHAT THE HELL!

DING DING!

You look at your phone again.

Lily: hey!

THANK GOD!

You: heyy

Lily: what's up?!

You: Who's Kylee?

Lily: Do we have to talk about this now?!

You screenshot the text the unknown number sent you, and texted it to Lily.

Lily: THAT BITCH!

You: Do you think it was her?

Lily: Almost positive.

You: Now will you tell me who she is!

Lily: She's Hayes' ex. Don't worry though, Hayes despises her!

You: Okay, that clears up a lot then. Thanks, I have to go do homework, I'll talk to you later!

Lily: Okay! But don't waste your time with her! She's only trying to scare you, she won't hurt you.

* Victoria's POV *

I know she wouldn't hurt me, but would she hurt Hayes?