fifteen

The screams are deafening.

I look over at Hayes and he's smiling from ear- to -ear. I can't help but do the same.

Seeing him this happy makes me happy.

I heard a lot of things like " Who's she? " and " Is that Hayes' girlfriend? ".

The security guards quickly tried to make their way through the crowd.

How did all these fans know we were here?

Once we reached the limo, Hayes made me go in first for safety reasons.

When I got in I was sitting next to guy who was a lot taller then I, and he had brown hair. He looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Once he saw me, he smiled and said "Hey, my names Cameron, but you might already know that."

" It's nice to meet you! And yeah, I know because of Nash and Hayes. " I replied as I noticed Hayes slip his arm around my waist.

" Ahhh, your Hayes' girl? " he says wiggling his eyebrows at Hayes.

I laugh and look over to see Hayes' blushing.

" Yep! And for the record she doesn't know your THE Cameron Dallas. " Hayes adds.

Cameron furrows his eyebrows. " Don't you have a Vine? " Cameron asks now clearly amused.

" NO! Why does everyone ask me that?" I ask laughing.

" She's definitely a keeper Hayes! " someone blurts from the back of the limo.

I turn my head in surprise, not noticing someone was in the back.

He looks at me and faintly smiles.

" I'm Shawn, nice to meet you -? " he pauses not sure of my name.

" Victoria " I say filling in his greeting.

" Right, well I'll be back here. " he says before laying back down on his seat in the dark.

I furrow my eyebrows. Was he always like this?

I dismiss the thought and decide to join into the boy's conversation.

They were talking about the hotel we were staying in and how some guy named Taylor pranked the cleaning lady.

Gosh, I really need to meet all the guys or else this is going to get confusing.

" You'll meet the rest of the guys once we get to the hotel. " Hayes says, practically reading my mind.

" Will I be the only girl there? You know, besides the fans. " I ask as the guys chuckle silently.

" No, Mohagany will be there. She's our DJ. " Hayes says.

" Along with some if the guy's girlfriends! " Cam says beaming with excitement

His girlfriend is probably coming.

We finally get to the hotel and go straight to the elevators, considering we have a whole floor to ourselves.

***

As soon as the elevator doors open, we're attacked by silly string.

Hayes grabs me by the waist and uses me as a shield.

My hero!

I scream and squeal before I run out of the elevator and quickly go into the first room I can find.

I close the door and lean against it to catch a breath.

" Um, hi! Are you fan? " a girl with red curly hair asked.

" Uh, no. I'm Victoria. " I say not sure if she knew my name.

" OH! You're Hayes' girlfriend! Sorry I didn't know what you looked like. I'm Mahogany! " she says extending her hand.

" Nice to meet you! " I say flashing her a smile.

" So what happened? " she asks pointing to my clothes.

I tilt my head in confusion, and look at my clothes.

Oh, the silly string.

" Yeah, so I think the rest of the guys ambushed us when we got off the elevator. " I say laughing a bit.

" Of course they did! Consider that as a warm welcoming! " she says laughing as well.

" Haha so- " she held up a finger and tip-toed to the door.

I stopped talking and got out of her way.

She immediately grabbed one of my arms and ran to hide behind one of the beds.

Just as we reached the beds, the door slammed open, revealing all the guys with water guns.

They immediately started to spray us and Mahogony and I started screaming and tried to run out of the room as fast as possible.

I ran for the door as someone's arm slipped around my waist.

" Where do you think your going? " a male voice asks me.

I immediately recognized the voice.

Hayes.

I look at him and he has a water gun pointed at my face.

" You wouldn't dare! " I say glaring at him.

" Victoria catch! " Mahogany gently throws me a water balloon.

I immediately catch it, and smash it on top of Hayes' head, soaking him.

" OOOH! Your going to pay for that! " he says and starts to chase me around the room.

I run around the beds and around everyone and out the door.

I hear Hayes close behind me, I run as fast as my little legs could take me.

Before I know it, Hayes grabs my arm and pulls me into his arms.

" I think you owe me an apology? " he says with a smirk.

" Hmmm, I don't think so! " I say smirking back.

" Then how about a kiss? " he says the smirk never leaving his face.

Before I could reply with some smart ass comeback, his lips gently touch mine.

I feel shivers through my spine, almost as electricity is running through my body.

* Hayes' POV *

" Then how about a kiss? " I say.

Before she could say anything, I leaned in and kissed her softly.

It sent shivers down my spine.

I wonder if this happened to her?

" PDA! " Taylor screams running through the halls.

We part and I grab her hand, and run before he could drench us even more.

I run into a room and close the door behind us.

She lets out a small laugh.

I run my hand through her hair and say softly.

" I love you, Victoria Smith "

Hey lovelies! sorry I haven't updated! I'm really busy with school, but I will update so much when it's summer break so be ready for that! I'm super excited and girlfriends will be introduced in the next chapter! ily guys so much! thanks for reading! byee😘