three

* Victoria's POV *

I'm talking to Hayes and he's so sweet and funny! I think I'm starting to like him.... NO STOP! You just met him, you can't grow feelings for someone in only a couple hours. You got kind of excited when he asked you if you had a boyfriend!

As soon as you replyed, he said he didn't have a girlfriend. Someone hugged you from behind.... Thinking it was Nick or something you turned around smiling. Your smile faded immediately.

You quickly got out of his arms, and went beside Hayes.

* Hayes' POV * 

Some guy randomly comes up and hugs Victoria from behind. At first she has a big smile on her face then it fades, quickly. She almost ran to my side as soon as she noticed who it was.

" Well, aren't you going to introduce me? " he says.

" Hayes, this is Chase, my ex..... " Victoria says.

NOT POSSIBLE! My first chance I have to actually talk to Victoria and her ex shows up?

" Why are you here, Chase? " you ask.

" Oh well, you see I just moved in the neighborhood! Your parents invited us for some coffee when they came back from work, and your mom was the one that told me you were out here. " Chase  replies with a smirk.

" Why did you move here?! " you ask confused

" I don't know, why did I? " he asks reaching for your hand.

You rip your hand out of his and scoot in closer to Hayes, almost as if he was protecting you.

Chase looks at Hayes in disgust and says " You can do alot better Vic! ". You know he said that only to provoke Hayes. You looked at Hayes and he looked as if he were about to take a swing at Chase, fist clenched. 

Chase walks away and you notice Skylynn hiding behind the swirly slide, probably scared of Chase. You run up to her and bring her to Hayes.

You were about to cry, remembering everything Chase has done to you. Hayes notices.

" Hey, what's wrong? " he asks concerned

A tear escapes your eye. 

" Nothing, he just brings back unwanted memories. " I reply truthfuly

" Don't worry, I won't let him hurt you again, promise. " he says looking into your eyes as he hugs you.

* Victoria's POV * 

UGH! I hate Chase! I don't care how strong the word " hate " is, I used it for a reason! Everything he did. He was my first everything! yes, he took my virginity. Considering Chase is older than me, he thought taking my virginity wasn't anything big at all.

I didn't want to, at all. I was 13. That was the last thing I needed. 

The last thing I need was to be raped.

Hayes hugs me as he sees the pain of the memories in my eyes, his hug was so comforting you never wanted to let go, but eventually you did.

He wiped away your tears as Hayes, Skylynn, and I walked home together

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! thank you so much for all my new readers, I literally must've fangirled this week about a thousand times! I'm so excited about this! I'm sorry for the short chapter but I'll be posting a new tonight! Love you guys!