eighty one.

( SOCIAL MEDIA : CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE )
article

( SOCIAL MEDIA : CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE )article

°

Trouble in Paradise: Is Lillian Foster Cheating on Chris Evans with Ex Julian Thompson?

Earlier this week Lillian Foster posted a photo of herself on instagram with the caption: its good to be home. Many fans jumped to the conclusion that her and Chris had broken up due to the fact that she had been staying at Chris' for almost a month. And with Valentine's Day coming up, why isn't she still there? We may have the answer for you.

Today, Lillian Foster was caught out and about with her ex boyfriend Julian Thompson. The two seemed to be having a great time, all smiles and giggles as if they were in a new romance. However, this romance is anything but new. The two were together for just over four years before splitting in late 2016, and we've only got cryptic answers to why, until now. A source close to the two has confirmed that two were indeed engaged for almost a year before they called it quits, and that Julian didn't believe he was ready for that sort of commitment yet.

So are Lillian and Julian trying to rekindle their relationship before Valentine's Day? Or are they just friends? Is Lillian cheating? Tweet us with your thoughts.

°

NOTE
thoughts?