note.

( SOCIAL MEDIA : AUTHORS NOTE )
it may be over but the time we had
will forever have an impact

( SOCIAL MEDIA : AUTHORS NOTE )it may be over but the time we hadwill forever have an impact

°

It's all over, the story is over. I hope you all liked it! And that it made you feel all the emotions. The ending may have been a bit annoying since I didn't write Lillian response, but I did that so you can have the ending you want pretty much. If you want them to get married, then they did and visa versa if you wanted her to say no.

I'm very proud of this book, and how it all turned out. In the beginning, I had no idea where i was going with the story, and debated whether or not to delete it many times. But unlike most/all of my other stories I've ever written, i kept it going, and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. Thanks to this book I made some close friends (well one, shout out to hazosterfield ! love youuu).

It's kind a funny to me that I'm sad that this book is finished. Because I'm going to miss Lillian and everyone else in the book. They're my babies, i don't know what I'm going to do with my life.

Anyway, that's all from me! Again, thank you again for reading this book and I wish you all I safe and wonderful future!
Byeeeee