Chapter 1

"I woke up like this" I sing. "Flawless, ladies tell em" the crowd shouts.
I'm Brelyn Brook and right now, I'm at my concert performing. I'm hyped, my fans are hyped. I'm so happy I'm living my dreams.
20 mins later....
"Thank you San Francisco" I shout with a smile on my face. I get off the stage and walk backstage. "Leila can you get me a bottle of ice water" I say to my assistant. "Yes ma'am" she says running off to get my water. She comes back and hands me my water. I open it and take a sip. I spit it out and give Leila a nasty look. "Leila I said ice water. Why the hell would you give me warm ?" I say sternly. She stands there silent. "Am I talking to a wall ?" I say. "No ma'am, we ran out of ice water." I sigh. "Then tell me that before you start running over here, almost outta fucking breath, giving me hot ass water" I semi-yell. "It's warm" she mumbles. My eyes widen. "You making bold steps now Miss. Leila, you best be lucky I don't-", I get soon get interrupted by a voice. "Chill B." I turn around to see my bestfriend, Brandon. "Brandon" I squeal, coming up to him and hugging him. "Stop being rude, go easy on her" he says looking her up and down and licking his lips. I roll my eyes and scoff. "Stop it" I say. I walk past Leila and go into my dressing room with Brandon. I walk in to see flowers near my mirror with a card that reads;
"I'm sorry about last night. I hate when we go to sleep mad at each other. Just come home.
Love, Keith"
A frown shortly appeared on my face. He thinks I'm going to forgive him evrytime he does something that he's not suppose to do. I grab the flowers and throw them in the trash, with the card. "Woah, you look angry" Brandon says. "It's Keith. He's tryna apologize thinking everything is gonna be all peaches and cream" I say. "What did he even do ?" Brandon asks me. "Ok. Story time with Bre" I say. "This gon' take a while" Brandon sighs. I ignore his comment and go on. "So I come home from the studio. I was tired. I was working my ass off in that studio and I just wanted to come home and cuddle with my baby. I go on Snapchat watching my homegirl's Mirah's snap and then I see that Keith cousin Kairee sent me a snap. I was a little curious. I was like why Kairee sending me shit at 12 in morning. I open his snap and when I saw the snap, I stopped breathing. Like for some good 5 seconds, I was out of breath. I just couldn't believe what I saw" I say over exaggerating a little. "Get to the point already" Brandon says. "Uh, don't interrupt" I say. "Anyway. I open the snap and I see Keith getting twerked on by a butt naked ass stripper. He was throwing hundreds on her silicone ass and smiling too. I was lost. I was speachles. I was shook" I say.  "And then Kairee had the nerve to be like oops..wrong person. I said tell Keith if he doesn't get his trifling ass home, he's gon' be sleeping with the snakes. 5 mins later Keith arrives home. He calls out my name and I'm like I'm in here. He walks in on me sitting on the couch with red wine listening to the lemonade album. Some minutes later, we arguing. I ended leaving cause I knew he wasn't gonna leave or even let me leave, but I left anyway. I went to my homegirl Nina house and stayed there the whole night and now I'm here" I say. "So all you had to tell me is that he was at the strip club" Brandon says. I nod my head. He shakes his head. "Boy you know you like my story times. Everybody does" I say. "You're goofy as hell man" Brandon says. "Welp, I'm going home to face him, so wish me luck" I say. I hug him and leave the premises.