Chapter 4

Keith P.O.V

"Where should we go today ?" I ask Brelyn. She shrugs her shoulders and keeps typing on her phone. "Can you look at me when I'm talking to you" I ask her sternly. She puts her index finger up which signals wait. I grab her index finger and snatch her phone out of her hand. "Give me back my phone" she says coming towards me. I back up to the drawers and hold her phone up in the air. "Listen to what I gotta say first, then you'll get your phone back and talk to your niggas" I say. She rolls her eyes. "I don't even talk to niggas" I say. I ignored what she said and ask the the question again. "Where should we go today ?" I ask her. "Movie Theater" she tells me. I smirk a lil bit remembering the time I went to the movie theater and things got heated. "Don't tell me that story again Keith" she says knowing I tell the story everytime we go to the movies. "It makes me uncomfortable" she says getting ready. "Not me. I don't even know why you bothered. It wasn't you doing all that work" I say. "And that's why I'm bothered. You tell me about how somebody sucked you up in the back of the movie theater every time we go. What if I told you bout how some nigga ate my box in the back of the movie theater. You'll be tryna find the nigga who did it" she says. I laugh. "Yeah, cause this is my kitty" I say pulling her waist towards me. "And Deion's" she says reminding about her high school boyfriend that I've meet before we started dating. She pulls back. I give her a death stare and she starts laughing."Come on. Finish getting ready and then we'll leave" I say to her. "I'm almost done. I just gotta put some makeup on" she says. "You look good without makeup" I tell her. "Thanks, but no thanks. I know I look good, but I put it on because I want to" she says walking towards her makeup table. "No, don't put on makeup. You take like 20 minutes to put on lip gloss" I explain. "Fine" she says dropping her eyeliner down. "Let's go" I say walking out the room. We both walk outside and get inside the car. "I haven't to the movies in how long man" I say. "Because we work too much" Brelyn says. "And plus you ain't never have time for us to go out" Brelyn says pouting. "You work more than me and you saying I don't have any time for us. This is our first time going out together this month" I say. "And when I am off, you usually at the studio or some bitches house" she says mumbling the last part. I turn my head and look at her. "What you say ?" I ask her. "Oh nothing" she says taking out her phone. I shake my head and start the engine. "Mmh" I say driving off.