Chapter 33

"Trevante?" I whisper as the door opens up to him.

I get weak in my knees as I see him open up with no shirt on, just some Jordans and basketball shorts.

"Peaches, what you doing here?" Trevante asks me. He steps outside and just when he's about to close the door, I hear another familiar voice.

"Baby, who's there?"

Baby? I hold the door before he could continue to close it and I see Jasmine butt ass naked, but covered by a transparent robe.

"Jasmine?" Keith and I say in unison.

She looks at us and tries to hide her outfit, but we've already seen it. I look over at Keith with an angry expression on his face, he was clenching his jaw and balling his fist up. Is he jealous?

"Why are you here?" Keith asks her.

"Because if I want to see my boyfriend, I can," she says with a smirk. I get heated. I've never seen Trevante with any other girl, but me and it rubs me the wrong way seeing him with someone else. Especially this punk ass bitch Jasmine.

"Boyfriend?" I say looking over to Trevante. He looks at me, knowing I'm hurt. For some reason, I don't know why I am hurt or sadden by this. I left him alone.

"Jasmine and I are together," Trevante says with a smirk on his face, pulling Jasmine by her waist and kissing her face. I make a disgust look on my face as they kiss. Ewww. They pull away and Trevante looks at me, waiting for an answer.

"So... we just came here to say, I know you're recording me in my bedroom and taking photos," I say. Jasmine scrunches up her face.

"Record you? Bitch you're crazy," Jasmine says.

"You know what. I've been letting you slide for some time now bitch," I snap back.

"Try me hoe," Jasmine says to me. "You're just a broken down ghetto bitch, whose parents couldn't provide for the family because her dad soon became an inmate and mom a crackhead."

When I heard those words, I remembered all the troubles I went through because of my dad being arrested and my mom doing drugs.

Keith looks over to me, ready to hold me back, but before he could hold me back, I run up on Jasmine so fast, she's didn't even get time to react.

I reach for her neck and I start choking her until she started squirming around for help.

Keith and Trevante try to break us up, but I keep going at her. I was furious. And what I was really angry about was, who told her.

They guys finally separate us, but I run back over to Jasmine and yanked her by her hair and repeatedly punched her and stepped on her. I before I could step on her again, Trevante carries me and swings me over to the other side of the room, I didn't fall though.

"Don't you touch me Tre. I know you told that hoe about me. I know you did!" I shout. I keep trying to get past Trevante as he blocked me from getting to her. "Get out of my way. Let me beat ha' ass," I shout as I pushed Trevante out of my way. Trevante pushes me up to the wall and traps me their.

"Why the fuck would I do that to you," Trevante yells at me. "I don't know her enough to be telling her anything we've been through!"

I stare at him and smirk.

Damn I miss him.

"Good," I say.

Trevante stares at me like I'm crazy and Keith smiles at me.

"Tell ya' girl to watch her mouth and if I catch her on the streets saying shit, I'ma beat her ass," I say. I look at Jasmine who was standing there with a angry expression on her face, arms crossed. I laugh lightly at her. Then, I grab Trevante's face and I kiss it. I slide my tongue on their too. He slides his hands down to my ass, but I stop him. I pull away and wipe my mouth. I look over to Keith who had a death glare on his face, stating straight at Trevante. And that's what I wanted.

"Oouu, I missed that shit," Trevante mumbles, trying to kiss me once more, but I push his face away and laugh at his comments.

I slide my hands down his pants, to get a feel of it. And when I say it was huge, that shit was huge. I massage it softly and Trevante let out a groan. I notice him liking the pleasure, so I take my hand out and lick it.

"Course you did."

"Come on Keith, let's go," I tell him. We both walk out the door and walk to my house and let's just say there you girl did ha' thang back there.