Chapter 15

Keith

"I'll take that," Bre says picking up my plate and hers. "Thanks," I tell her as I get up from my chair and walk into the living room. "You should really go to work," I tell Bre as I sit on the couch. "Why you want me to leave so bad?" She asks me while cleaning the plates. "Because I know why you're really stay a little late," I say. "Why?" She replies drying the plates and putting them in the cabinet. "You want to see Jasmine," I say to her. She gasps. "I do not. I want to see KJ," she says. "Bullshit," I tell her. "I'm dead ass," she replies washing her hands. "I don't even know where you got that idea from," Bre lies. I get up from the couch and walk over to Bre cleaning her area. I stand behind her and press my body against hers. "Fuck," she squeals. She looks at me and laughs. "Don't do that," she says. "It makes me feel some type of way," she continues. "Then tell me why you want to stay and then I'll stop," I say slipping my hand in her pants. She stops and grabs my hand from going any further. "Don't," she tells me again. I grab her hand and hold it tight so she won't stop me anymore. "Tell me now," I say burying my face in her neck. Before I could get to her pussy, the doorbell rang. "Shit," I mumble and keep on sliding my hand slowly. "I'm not answer the door until you tell me why," I say sucking on her neck. The doorbell keeps on ringing and someone constantly knocks on the door. I let out a loud groan and pull my hand out of her pants. "Ima be back," I say in a rapsy tone. "Don't," she replies. I grab her ass tight and she squeals. "I'm coming," I shout. "Daddy, daddy," I hear KJ shout from outside the house. I quickly run to the door and open it to see my son. "Daddy," he shouts and jumps on me.

KJ at the top