Chapter 19

"Where's my lil' bitch!" I yell busting open the door Nina was in. She was laying down on the couch on her phone, then looks up from her phone. "Wassup bitch. I didn't know you was coming here," she says getting up. "Why y'all yelling? Y'all right next to each other," Keith says taking KJ out of my hands. "Boy be quite," Nina tells him. "Don't mind him, girl. This dude always on my ass about yelling," I say waving Keith off. He smacks his teeth. "Anyways, how you doing girl. I see you a little excited today like you got some dick," she says. I smirk. "I see you getting thick too B," she says looking at me. I do a little spin around and drop it to the floor. "Get it suh," she shouts at me. "Had to get that act right man. That dick got me acting different," I say popping my tongue. "Oouu. I see you, but did you also see my cousin," she says. I look back at Keith and he's looking at me, waiting for me to answer. I give Nina a look so she can see that I can't answer that right now. "Did I say cousin? Girl I meant to say watch," she says changing the subject. "Is this a rollie sis?" I say looking at her wrist. "Don't mean to brag, but...," she says meaning to brag. I laugh. "Nini you something else," I say. "Damn it y'all! Don't y'all see KJ asleep?" Keith says. We both look back at him. "We sorry baby," I say. "I can't wait for y'all to have a baby," Nina says looking at KJ sound asleep. I look back at Nina and laughed. "In like 5 years," I say. "Or now because we all know you don't use protection," Nina says. I shrug my shoulders. "Even if I do have a baby. I know I'm having it with the right person," I say looking at Keith, who is on his phone. "But my cousin though," Nina says. "What about him man?" I say. "He checking for you. He wanna get to know you for sure," Nina says. "That ain't gonna happen if I got her on lockdown," Keith says laying KJ down on the couch. "So stop bringing this nigga up," Keith says leaving the room. "Oouu, competition," Nina says. "Now he mad," I say to Nina. "Go check on ya' mans bitch. I'll watch KJ," Nina says sitting down next to KJ. "Thanks Nini." I nod my head and leave the room.