Chapter 20

Keith P.O.V.

"Keith, Keith!" I hear Bre call my name. I walk outside and hop inside the car. I wasn't tryna leave, it's just cause I need time to cool off. I don't know what made me so mad about them talking about Nina's cousin, when I know I got Brelyn and no one else does. "Keith!" Bre calls out walking outside. She sees me inside the car and walks up to it. She knocks on the windows. "Keith open the door," she says to me. I unlock the door for her and she gets in.

Brelyn P.O.V.
"Why you leaving us in the room like that?" I ask him. "Because y'all acting like I ain't even in the room with y'all, especially with KJ there," Keith says. "And your friend over there talking about her cousin like y'all got something going on," he continues. "It's not like I have some feelings for her cousin. I don't even know the dude," I say. "That's not what you was saying at the movies," Keith says bringing up what happened at the movies. I roll my eyes. "Let's not even discuss that right now," I say. "You shouldn't be bother by it because at the end of the day, I'm in love with you," I say. "Yeah you right," he says agreeing with me. "You're mine and nobody else's and I don't know what I'll do if catch another nigga entertaining you," Keith says.

Flashback

A tear slid down my face as he slid his shaft in and out of me. "Yeah, you like that," Earl says covering my mouth, preventing me from screaming. I shook my head "no" as he kept on. Slowly, my virginity was being taken away from me, by force. "Man, you got a better pussy than your mom," he says still inside of me. I try to push him off of me, but that only made him angry. He slapped me in the face with all his might and went faster. I cry out in pain, but no one could hear me. Suddenly, I hear the door bust open and just in a split second, Earl was lying there dead on the floor. I quickly throw him off of me and get up to see Trevante standing there on the verge of tears. I run into his arms and cry on his shoulder. "I told you I'll kill a nigga for you. Why the fuck you ain't tell me Peaches," he yells with tears in his eyes. After that day, I knew what love was about. I realized that Trevante loved and cared for me more than himself and nobody could tell me otherwise. That was the honest truth.

"Brelyn," I hear Keith say, snapping me out of my zone. "I'm sorry baby. Let's go back inside," I say turning my attention to him. "What's up with you lately?" He asks me concerned. "Nothing. I promise it's nothing," I reply, hurrying out the car. Keith shakes his head and we both walk inside the studio together.