Chapter 13

"Hey Jasmine," Keith replies with a smile. "Well don't stand there. Give your babys moms a hug," she says. I look at Keith to see if he'll actually give her a hug. "Um.. I don't know if that's good with Bre," he says looking at me. I smile. "Oh hey Bre. Didn't see you there," she says with a fake smile. "Of course you didn't," I say. Jasmine stares at me and scoffs. "I'm surprised to see you hear Keithy. It's been a while since we communicated," she says bringing her attention back to Keith. I furrow my eyebrows at her sentence. "We talked yesterday," he replies taking a sip from his alcohol,  knowing he has to drive me home tonight. "Yeah, but I haven't seen you in person in a while," she says. Keith nods his head and she smiles at him. I feel my stomach turn and I srunch my face. "Oou girl. You look a lil sick," Jasmine says with a laugh. "Maybe you should take your girl home and come back Keithy," she continues. I look at her. "Don't try it," I say. She lets out a frustrating sigh. "Why you so pressed every time we see each other?" She says. "It's turning into jealously," she continues. "Bitch..," I say trailing off. "Yo', don't do this now," Keith says grabbing my arm and pulling me back. "Nah Keith," I say yanking my hand away. "You think I'm jealous of you," I say pointing to myself. She nods her head with a innocent smile. I laugh. "You must be out of your mind if you think a multi-millionaire like me be jealous of a bartender," I say getting in her face. Keith pulls me back. "Bitch, try me. I'm daring you," I hear Jasmine say. I flick her off. "Lets go," Keith says. "No," I say. Keith pulls me outside and drags me to the car. "Nah, let me murk that low income ass bitch," I say trying to get out of Keith's grip. He puts me in the passengers seat and slams the door. "Damn! It's too loud," I cry out due to me being drunk. Keith gets inside the car and slams his door too. "Bae," I call out. "Bae, bae, you mad?" I say laughing. "Stop it," Keith shouts. "Woah, chill," I say touching the side of his face. He moves my hand and puts it on my lap. I frown. Keith turns on the engine and drives off.

We sit there in silence, so I turn on the radio. "No Heart" by 21 Savage comes on and I immediately start twerking. "Ayye, this my shit," I say. "Bre, stop it," Keith says trying to hold in his laugh. I ignore him and keep on twerking. I twerk all the way home and Keith turns off the music. "I'm still hyped," I say still twerking. "Get out the car," Keith says with a small laugh.

Keith

"Make me," Bre says. I laugh at her comment and turn off the engine. Bre climbs over to the driver's seat and hop on top of me. "My neck, my back, lick my pussy, and my crack," she sings bouncing up and down on me. The things she does and says when she's drunk, makes me laugh. I feel her pussy make contact with my dick and I got horny. She grinds on me and jumps on me until I stop her. "Your body is my party," she sings. She buries her face into my neck and sucks on it. I let out a small groan and grab on her ass. "Oh you wanna do it here," Bre says. I shake my head no. "Then what you waiting for," she says kissing my neck one more time before she gets off of me. "Meet me inside in 5 minutes. Don't be late," she says getting out the car. She wobbles out the car and walk into the house. I forgot she's drunk. I can't fuck her now, its like I'm taking advantage over her. I let out a sigh. "Man..," I say rubbing my face.

5 minutes later..

I hop out the car and head towards out front door. When I open the door, I walk in on Bre naked. I close the front door and lock it. "Bre, what the..," I say surprised. "Hey babe," she says. I stare at her well shaped dark brown skin. Her breast were sitting right, that kitty was shaved, her ass was well rounded, and everything about her physical appearance was beautiful. "Damn," I mumble. I stare to feel a boner coming. "Did I do that," Bre says walking towards me. I nod my head and clear my throat. "Well come on upstairs so I can fix that," she says pulling my hand. I pull my hand back. "I can't. You're drunk," I say. "If I was that drunk I would've been passed out," she says. I nod my head at her. I smile and pick her up. "You're really gonna get this work," I say taking her upstairs. "I'm ready daddy," Bre whispers in my ear.

Brelyn's outfit to the party.