Chapter 14

"Beep, beep, beep," I hear the alarm go off. "Shit, my head hurt!" I shout. I get out the bed and realized I was naked. "What the-," I say then I realized what happened last night. I smile at the thought of Keith hitting my shit. I take a shower and brush my teeth. After that I grab basketball shorts and a tank top and head downstairs. While I walk downstairs I smell pancakes and eggs and I start running. I walk in the kitchen to see Keith cooking. "Oh wow. My mans cooking for me after he just broke my back," I say catching his attention. Keith turns around and smiles at me. "Good morning to you too Bre" Keith says. "Good morning daddy longdick," I say. Keith scoffs "Don't mean to brag, but I was hitting that shit like," Keith says while demonstrating how he was fucking me. "Yeah, whatever. But you was the same one moaning talking about some 'take it slow' Keith I can't take you serious," I say laughing. "Keep talking shit and ima poison our food," he says cranking his neck to the side. I laugh. "Don't ever do that," I say reffering to him cranking his neck. He shakes his head and keeps on cooking. I walk towards him in the kitchen and wrap my arms around his waist. "Damn, I'm lucky," Keith says. I look up at Keith and smile. "I should be saying that. You cooking for me and you made it hard for me to walk," I say. Keith laughs. "Yeah, yeah. I'm a pro at that," he says boasting. "Oh, boy please. With your weak ass pull out game. I hope I'm not pregnant," I say. "What? You don't want my child," Keith says. "I do babe. But not now. I'm only 19 and I have a long way ahead of me," I say. "Yeah, but it's never 'too early' Bre," Keith says. "You're right, but let's wait after I'm 24," I say. "Ight. I'll be waiting though," Keith says finishing up the food. "You need help setting up?" I ask Keith. "Yeah, just bring out 2 plates, and 2 cups," Keith orders. I nod my head and get out what he order. "I have a studio session today you know," I say placing the glasses on the dining table. "Oh really?" Keith replies. "Mmh, and I want you to come," I say. "Maybe we can make a song or two," I say sitting at the table. "Bre, I can't rap," Keith says. "You don't have to know how to rap. I just want you in a track," I say trying to convince him. "No. That music shit ain't for me," he says bringing the food to the table. "But you've rapped before Keith,"I say referring to the 'New Edition Story.' "Yeah, but I can't actually rap. I can act, maybe model a little, but I really can't do that music shit," he says. "At least come to my sessions," I say. "Every time I come, they tell me I'm a distraction and tell me to leave the room," Keith explains. "Because you laugh for no reason," I say. "Because your facial expressions when you sing. They have me dead," he says laughing uncontrollably. "Yeah, you're not invited anymore," I say. I put some food on my plate and pour me some juice. "Let's pray," I say. Keith starts laughing. "Calling out the Lord's name last night," Keith mumbles. "Shut up boy. I heard you," I say. We say our prayers and begin to eat. "KJ is coming over later," Keith says. My face lightens up. "What time?" I ask. "About 2," he replies. "Aww I'm not going to see him," I say. "I'm coming back like at 12 a.m.," I say. I frown at the fact I won't see KJ. "I have him for 2 weeks, so you good," Keith says. "Yeah, but I want to see him now," I say lying a little. I wanted to see KJ, but I also wanted to see that bitch Jasmine. "Never seen you in this urge to see KJ," Keith says taking a bite out of his pancake. "I haven't seen him in like a month," I say. "We saw him 3 weeks ago," Keith says. "Whatever. I'm  going to stay for a little while before I go. If that's ok," I say to Keith taking a bite from my scrambled egg. Keith nods his head. "Cool."