Chapter 10

Keith

"Bre, stop wasting my damn time and let's go." "Boy I said I'm coming" Bre replies. "You said that 20 minutes ago." Brelyn walks down the stairs with a mean mug on her face. "Goddamn, I can't look good to a party" she says snatching her bag from the table. "Grab your jacket too, cause I'm not sharing shit" I tell her. "Funny how you say that all the time, but end up giving me your jacket" she says grabbing her jacket and walking out the door. I watch her body as she walks in front of me. "Damn" I mumble. "I see you tryna be revealing though" I say. "And I see you tryna get me to go change, but that's not happening" she says. "You're driving" I say giving her the keys. "No I'm not" she replies throwing the keys at me and running towards the car. I shake my head at her childish act. "You're so annoying" I say approaching the car. I unlock the car and we both get in. "You still love me though" she says sticking out her tongue. "Yeah I do" I say leaning over to her. "I ain't giving you no kiss boy. You see this new lip gloss I got on" she says pushing my face away. I smack my teeth. "Don't worry. I got Jasmine waiting for me" I joke. "Nigga" Brelyn says hitting my chest. "Stop joking with me" she says crossing her arms with a frown on her face. "I'm just playing boo" I say kissing her. "Nah, that's Nolen's job" she says blocking my kiss. I flick her off and start driving. As we're driving I feel Brelyn's hand crawl up my pants. "Bre what hell you doing ?" I ask her. "Oh nothing" she says unbuckling my pants. "I'm driving" I say. "Oh... forgot" she says taking off my belt. She slides her hand in my pants and starts rubbing my dick. "Oh shit B" I say. She takes her hand out of my pants and she puts her hair in a ponytail and throws my belt to the backseat. I smirk a little at the fact that she really is about to suck my dick while I'm driving. She licks her lips and smiles. "Are you sure you want this ?" I ask her. She nods her head. She bends her head and picks up a srunchie. "Finally found this" she says putting her head up. "The fuck !" I shout. She looks over at me. "What ?" She says confused. "I thought we was finna get down in the car" I say with a confused look on my face. "Nah, I don't get down like that" she says. "How you gon' rub my dick, making me feel good, then you gon just stop" I say still looking at the road. Bre laughs. "Why the fuck are you laughing for ?" I ask her. "Shit ain't even that- goddamn" I say. I feel Brelyn's hand down my pants and she had a good grip on my dick. She starts rubbing me up and down. "Shit" I say switching lanes and swerving. I try to stay in one lane or not close my eyes without getting into an accident. "Yo- shit man" I say releasing. Bre takes her hand from my pants and wipes her hand with the paper towel we have in the car. "You have a nice friend. I wonder what he tastes like ?' Bre says. "Don't even start that shit cause ima really fuck you ass up" I laugh. We arrive at the party and I see a bunch of cars and security. These rich people love overdoing things, just like me. "Wow man. Reminds me about the time I first met you" I say. Bre smiles. I turn off the car and we both sit there, not ready to get out the car just yet. "You know I need new pants" I say. "Yeah. I got you" Bre says climbing to the back of the car and grabbing clothes there. "Why you got clothes in the car ?" I ask her. "Because I have to prepare" she replies. "Prepare for what ?" I ask. "Anything. Look you asking too many questions" she says. "Let's go inside " I say. She grabs my hand. "I love you remember that." She kisses me and hops out the car.