Chapter 18

Keith P.O.V.

I take a look at Bre one more time before we enter the studio. I've been really worried about her lately. She's been zoning in and out ever since she seen her old friend at Mirah's party. I gently grab her hand while she carries KJ in the other. I love her love for kids, it makes me wanna have thousands of children with her. We enter the studio and I see Brelyn's producer working with another artist.

Brelyn's P.O.V.

When we arrive at the studio and I see another artist there singing, I was confused. "Am I missing something?" I ask. My producer looks at me and cuts the music. "Hello to you too Brelyn," my producer Jermaine says. "This is my session that I paid for. It doesn't end until 12," I say looking at my watch. "It's nothing. I just wanted to hear my cousin out," he says. "Cousin?" I reply with a confused look on my face. I turn towards the booth and when I saw this fimilar face, I almost laughed. Jermaine is Nina's brother, so I didn't realized who he was referring to as "cousin" until I remembered what Nina told me. "Nolen?" I say. He gives me a genuine smile and waves. "Hey Brelyn," he responds. I wave back and turn towards Jermaine. "Just chill out for a bit, I just wanna see what I can do for him first. Nina's here too if you wanna talk to her," Jermaine says.  I roll my eyes. "I promise I'll get with you," he says. "Whatever. Where is Ni?" I ask him. "She's in the back room," he says. I nod my head. I give Nolen a smile before leaving off to the back room.