Chapter 12

Flashback

"Brelyn !" My mom shouts. "Brelyn baby, I need you !" She shouts again. I run to the living room to see my mom on the couch shivering. "Mom you ok ?" I ask her knowing why she really wanted me. "I need money" she says to me. I keep quite. "Mommy is not feeling well Bre. Give me money" she says to me. I shake my head no. "Brelyn !" She shouts making me jump. "Momma I don't have any money" I say lying straight out of my teeth. "Don't you tell me no lie Brelyn. I know your lil boyfriend gives you money every once in a while" she says getting up and walking closer to me. "I said I don't have money" I say backing up. I slid my hands in my pocket and crumble up my money, so it won't be in good condition when she gets it. She looks at my pocket and then back at me. "Its in your pocket, isn't it" she says getting loud. I look at her and she walks closer to me. "Ok momma. It's for Blake and Bobby" I yell referring to my siblings. "I don't give a damn Brelyn. Give me that money" my mom growls. She runs up on me and starts attacking me. "Get off me. I need it" I shout. She pushes me on the couch and snatches the 150 dollars out of my pocket. She looks at the crumbled and laughs. "What's this? Stripping money? Dumb bitch probably sold her body for 150 dollars," my mom says with so much hatred. She looks at me with evil eyes. I stare back at her with tears in my eyes. "I'm letting you and you ugly ass siblings stay here and you tryna hide money from me. Bitch I'm the momma, not you," she says pointing to herself. "Don't act like one," I mumble going upstairs. Maybe love wasn't ever going to be defined or broken downed to me because I still wouldn't understand why things changed and why my own mother would treat me always like some animal or a mistake.

"Bre" I hear Keith call out knocking on the bathroom door. I wash my face and come out. "Damn you've been there for about 20 minutes, you good?" Keith ask looking at my face. "I'm good. I just needed to freshen up" I say about to get back to the party. Keith grabs me and pulls me back. "You can tell me if there's anything wrong-"  I cut Keith off. "Baby, I'm good," I tell him. "Brelyn," he says sternly. "Tell me now if you good because we can go home right now," he says. "Stop worrying. I just need a drink," I say with a fake smile. "Bullshit," Keith mumbles. I ignore his comment and keep walking.

20 minutes later...

"I ain't never seen as ass so fat. She wanna young nigga selling crack," crowd shouts. I'm over here throwing it back for Keith, drunk as fuck. "Ayye," I hear someone shout behind Keith and I. "Get it sis," they say again making me really wanna break my back. "Chill bae" Keith says. I know I'm making him have a boner with me throwing it back on his dick. The song soon ends and I stop twerking. Keith grabs my arm and brings my ears close to his mouth. "I going fuck yo' ass up when we get home. Promise that." I smirk at his comment and kept on drinking. "I-I'd love to experience that," I slur with a seductive smile. Keith grabs my ass and then kissing me on my neck not caring who sees it. "Hey Keith," I hear someone say behind us. We both turned around to see Jasmine standing in front of us with a fake smile. "Oh goodness."

Picture of Jasmine at the top.