Chapter 32

I arrive at my house and I see Keith's car parked there already.

I walk into my house and see Keith watching T.V., while sitting on the couch, eating ice cream. I clear my throat to get his attention and slam my bag on the island. Keith looks back at me and smiles.

"Hey, girl," He says, placing his ice cream on the table and walking over to the island, where I was standing.

"You look stressed. What's the matter?" Keith asks me.

"You know what the matter. The matter is that a sex tape is out and someone leaked it," I say looking Keith up and down, so he can get the idea. He frowns.

"You think it was me, don't you?" Keith asks me. I nod my head.

"Yes. You come back to me, saying you miss me, after spending 2 years with your new 'chica' and not talking to me ever since the break up. Why do this all now?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"I came back because I knew if I stayed with Susan, then I wouldn't have been happy with her. You make me happy Bre," Keith says. I look down at my feet. I instantly felt bad and guilty for accusing him.

"You know this could mess up my career too Bre. Or maybe you're so selfish, you only care if your career goes downhill. Not mine, not anybody's," Keith says. I keep twist my fingers waiting for him to finish talking.

"Then who did it?" I ask him. He shrugs his. I sigh.

"I don't Brelyn, but supposedly I leaked it," Keith says, still angry. I sigh.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm just so scared. I'm not going let my career go downhill and go back to the way I was living. Hell no. I rather kill myself than let that happen to me again," I say. Tears filled my eyes.

"Who would do this to us?" I cry. Keith pulls me into him and I cry into his shoulder.

"It's ok, let's just put it aside for some time. Many people goes through this," Keith says trying to comfort me. I shake my head.

"I don't want to," I cry.

"I know you don't, but baby it's already out, so what can you do about it?" Keith asks me. I shrug my shoulders.

He's right. What can I do? Nothing.

I pull away from Keith and look him in his eyes. He stares at me as well and then he leans in, but I stop him.

"We can't. Someone is watching us and they're going to record videos and take pic-," I stop in mid sentence.

Pictures.

My nosy ass neighbor must of been behind this. I never seen my neighbor before, but I have a feeling they watch me.

"Keith let's go next door," I ask him. He scrunches up his face.

"Why?" He asks me.

"Are you coming or not?" I say. He nods his head. I grab my phone and Keith and I head out the door.

________________________________

We walk to the house next to ours and we knock on their door.

"Coming," I hear someone say.
_________________________________

Flashback

"Trevante where are you?" I ask him through the phone, worried. I haven't seen him all week and he has me worried. "Chill baby, I gotta make a drop. This is one of my best sellers. Been selling to her ever since I started selling. I'm still coming," he tells me. I nod my head. "Well come to my house immediately after-," I was interrupted mid sentence by knock on the door. Fear came upon me and I immediately get off my bed to get a knife from the kitchen. "Peaches? Are you still there?" Trevante asks me through the phone. I stayed quiet. "Peaches!" Trevante says louder and I bring back my attention to him. "Yeah," I say. "You good?" Trevante asks me. The knocking continues and my mom comes out of her room to go unlock the door. "Mom don't open it, please," I tell her. She smacks her teeth and waves her hand at me. "Run off lil' girl, my seller is here," my mom says. I was ready to leave, but I got suspicions.

She opens the door and my mouth drops when I saw who it was.

"Trevante?" I say as tears immediately escaped my eyes. Trevante looks at me, with a sad look on his face and my mom with a smirk on her face. He hands my mom her drugs comes into my home. "Peaches, listen to me, I-," I cut him off. Then everything started to him me.

When I got raped, Trevante pulled up at my house. How? I never told him my address. And he even unlocked the door himself, meaning my mother probably gave him a key that he can use to drop off any drugs. I started to think about my struggle and I blame Trevante for it.

"You caused it. It's your fault," I yell at him. I hit his chest and he just let me. He stood there quiet.

If my mother wouldn't have been on drugs she would've been able to take care of my brother and I and actually show us love. If she wasn't on drugs my brother wouldn't have died. If she wasn't on drugs I wouldn't have been raped. If she wasn't on drugs she would actually have a job right now.

After that day, I never spoke to Trevante again and I didn't even see him again after that day. Word on the street was he died in a shoot-out. I didn't care. He deserves everything he gets because he caused my life to be a living hell.

It's his fault now. Not mine.
_________________________________

Brelyn's outfit is at the top.
Btw I'm changing who Trevante is.