Chapter 3

"Something bout' you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman" I sing in the studio. The song was almost complete and I couldn't wait to release my single. "I think maybe we should run that back. I wanna hear it before the release" I say. They run the music back and I hear it. I rock my body to the song until it came to this part I didn't like. "Stop the music" I say. "You know when it goes like something bout' you, put backing vocals of my voice doing an extra part, like going higher. You understand" I say. My producer nods his head. "Ight. Then lets do it" I say.
5 mins later...
We finished the studio session and I leave out to go get Mickey D's. "Momma told me. Not to sell work. 175, same color T-Shirt" I sang as it blasted from the radio. I arrive at McDonald's and pull up to the drive thru. "Hello, welcome to McDonald's. How may I help you" they say through the speakers. "Can I get 2 ten piece chicken nugget, with 2 medium fries, with 1 sweet tea and 1 fruit punch" I ask. "Yes. Is that all for you today ?" They ask me. "Yes" I reply. "Your total is $16.87" they say. I pull off and arrive at the windows to grab my food. Many people notice me. I took pictures and signs autographs, then pulled away scene.
10 mins later...
I arrive home and I turn off my engine. I hop out the car and pull out  the keys and opened the door. I walk in and put the McDonald's on the island. "Keith !" I called out. "Yeah" he answers. I keep quite. "Yeah. What you want ?" He asks from upstairs. I still keep quite. I began to hear his large foot steps coming down the stairs. He sighs and mumbles things under his breath. I watch him as he comes to collect his McDonald's. I pull it away from him. "What I do ?" He asks me. "First of all, don't respond to me with yeah or what you want because I will give this food to someone else who really need it instead of you rude ass and second of all don't come mumbling shit under your motherfucking breath, if you not gon' say it out loud. Kapesh." I roll my eyes and slid the food back to him. "Well damn. I'm sorry" he says. I give him a fake smile and start eating my food. "So how's your day been babe ?" I ask him. He starts laughing. "You're so bipolar" he says dipping his chicken nugget in honey mustard. "Whatever. You're so aggressive. Every time I walk away from you, you been yanking me back and pushing me towards the wall, so you can get your point out" I explain. "Oh really ?" Keith says. "Yes really. I be like Keith let me go and you be like now you wanna be begging me to let you loose.  I don't even put effort into winning arguments cause I win the arguments every single time" I say again. "You talk out your ass right now man. You snap on me every time I say one thing wrong and now you wanna flip the script. You a lying ass nigga" he says. I sigh and roll my eyes. "This is the first and last time I'm going to tell you this. I'm not your homeboy, don't call me nigga cause that's not who I am" I say. Keith eyes widen and looks at me with a serious look."I'm being nice to you right now. If it wasn't for this McDonald's, I would've choked yo' lil ass out right now. You've been getting a lil bit to bold lately and I've been letting you slide every time. But the next time you open up your damn mouth and talk to me I'm some random nigga off the street, on God I will shut that shit down" Keith says. I keep quite because it was sexy as fuck every time he gets loud with me. "Whatever Keith" I say with a smile. "Nasty ass. I bet you'll like that shit" he laughs. I shake my head and keep on eating. "You're funny" I say.