Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Tris

I sprinted around the corners of the Bureau. Surprisingly I still knew the way around. I was heading for the cafeteria and the apartments; they were the only two places I though Tobias would be.

Oh, Tobias.

Just thinking his name makes me smile.

My memories of us were racing at 100 miles per hour; just like my legs. I had never felt so alive. Adrenaline was coursing through my veins and I felt like I was back at Dauntless compound, chasing trains.

I sped around a corner and before I could stop myself, I crashed into someone.

I fell to the floor with an ‘oof’.

My vision went red around the edges; this idiot had gotten in my way! I was about to say something when a masculine hand with long, slender fingers grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

I brushed my hospital gown down as he said,

“Um are you ok? Shouldn’t you-“

I gasped and looked up to meet dark blue, deep set eyes with the longest of lashes.

My whole body was shaking; I gripped his hand and breathed one word,

“Tobias.”

He wrapped his pronounced arms around me and lifted me into the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as I sobbed into his shoulder.

“Oh Tris, you’re here, Tris, I missed you so much. I love you so much,” he sobbed into my ear

“Tobias, I love you, I’m so sorry, I love you.” I sobbed back.

Everyone had stopped to see what all the commotion was all about but I didn’t care. I was with Tobias again.

He set me back down and held my waist. I placed my arms around his broad shoulders and leaned my forehead to his.

“You are never, ever getting away from me again.” He promises,

His words set my tears off again as I nodded,

“I am so sorry Tobias, you don’t know how sorry I am.” I whispered.

He surprised me by saying,

“Shh, you’re here and that’s all that matters, ok? I love you so much.”

“Oh Tobias, I love you too,” I sobbed,

He pressed his lips to mine and tightened his grip on me. I pulled him closer by also tightening my grip around his neck and deepened the kiss. My body was ignited by his touch and I never ever wanted to leave our little moment. I loved him so much, and I realised as we broke apart, panting, that he was all I needed. I could defeat an army with just the fact that I know he loves me. I would do anything for him and I wanted to do everything I could to make our love stronger because love is all about facing your fears.

A/N -

So I hope you guys are enjoying the story! And I hope that chapter broke your feels, as it broke mine!

I just wanted to say that don’t be afraid to comment! Your comments really give me inspiration and I’m so thankful for that! Please tell me if the chapters aren’t long enough and please, please tell me if you have added Enliven to your libraries! I would love to know how many of you have! The next chapter is going to be very long and a bit of a filler chappie as well so I guess hope you enjoy and sorry :)

Ok, so thanks again my beautiful readers! You mean the world to me!!

Kaitlyn