Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Tris

Light, morning sun greets my eyes as they blink open from my deep slumber. I stretch my arm to try and find Tobias’ warmth but my hand is only greeted with sheets. A pout spreads across my lips and I sigh dramatically, hoping to get his attention – wherever he is.

He walks in moments later, dark grey sweats hanging loosely on his hips. A grin brakes out onto my face as he smiles lovingly at me from the doorway.

“Breakfast is served my sweet pea.” He says in a posh voice. I giggle and jump out of bed, not caring that my only article of clothing is his shirt.

Tobias’ long, toned arms wined around me as he places a kiss to my head. We exit the room with our bodies, and occasionally our lips, intertwined.

As we walk into the kitchen my eyes widen as they land on a delicious looking breakfast. We sit and eat the warm pancakes, chatting aimlessly.

“So I have a surprise for you today,” Tobias says as he looks down and smiles.

“Ooo, what is it?” I question.

“It’s a surprise, I’m not telling you!” he laughs as I pout and grumble. “Just make sure you’re wearing a swimming costume.” He winked and got up from the table, placing his plate in the sink.

-           -           -

After jumping in the shower and shaving my legs and underarms, I went into our bedroom to try and find a bikini. I wasn’t even sure whether I had one, but I was wrong seeming that the last time me and Christina went shopping she had managed to sneak one into my bags. Sighing, I lifted up the material expecting some skimpy thing, but was greeted with a seemingly really nice bikini. It was plain black which, when I tried it on, actually covered quite a lot.

I smiled to myself, actually thanking Christina’s fashion choice for once.

After slipping a light shirt over my head and some shorts, I packed my bag and went to find Tobias.

He was sitting on the couch with a black backpack next to him. When he sees me he stands.

“Ready?” he asks with a smile,

I bite my lip to stop my grin at how much I love him and reply,

“Yes, I am.”

-           -           -

Tobias led me down an unfamiliar path that winded all through the Bureau until we came to a grey door which was down a completely empty corridor. He held the door open for me and gestured to go through.

I raised an eyebrow, questioning this surprise, but walked through. On the other side was another door, this time older and brown. I twisted the handle and was greeted with bright sunlight.

Wandering slowly through, my eyes adjusted. I first noticed the vast landscape that seemed to go on for miles, then the bright emerald of the canopy of trees that were everywhere I looked. There was a small lake to my right and a beautiful shaded area to my left with wildflowers striving to grow.

I was left speechless at the incredible sight before me. How had Tobias found a place like this?

 “Well at work in the control rooms I noticed the door and, well had a look, do you like it?”

Obviously I wasn’t speechless.

“I um, I didn’t even know I’d said that, uhm,” I giggled a little embarrassedly, “But, Tobias, this is amazing! It’s so beautiful!”

He blushed slightly, “Glad you like it, babe.”

I smiled at him as he walked past me to place the backpack down in the shaded, grassy area and started taking his top off.

“What are you doing?” I questioned.

“Taking my top off to swim, why? Is that a problem?” he replied with a suggestive smirk.

My cheeks instantly heated up, “I-I umh no, I mean, um…ugh no it’s not problem.”

My hands went to cover my flaming face. I felt warm hands grip my wrists to pull them away from my cheeks.

“Don’t cover yourself from me, love.” Tobias soft voice comforted me, “Come on, let’s get in.”

We took the rest of our clothes of and jumped into the clear water. It was the perfect temperature; not too cold, but not too hot.

We swam around for a little bit, taking in the scenery until Tobias disappeared under the water.

I span around, becoming nervous.

“Tobias? Where have you gone? If you scare me I swear-“, I screamed as two strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me under.

I opened my eyes under the water and was greeted with Tobias’ face right in front of mine. I thrashed my legs and came up to the surface.

“Tobias! Why did you do that? You scared me half to death!” I squealed as I swatted his shoulder.

His deep laughter echoed around the clearing and I couldn’t help but join in too.

Without realising, I was the only one laughing. Tobias had stopped laughing and was gaping at me. I squired slightly under is gaze.

“What?”

“Nothing, I’ve just never seen anything more beautiful.” {omg i’m so sorry that was so cheesy omg but totes worth it}

A massive smile broke out across my face as I pressed my lips to his in a powerful, passionate kiss. He reacted immediately, pulling me even closer to his solid chest. His tongue slipped into my mouth and my hands tangled into his wet hair. He bit lightly on my bottom lip, causing a moan to escape my mouth and to rock my hips against his slightly. He groaned and grabbed my bum in his large palms.

And that was how we spent the rest of the day. Kissing (and sometimes even more), relaxing and just being with each other until the sun set across out little paradise.

OMG FOURTRIS PPL ITS ALL SO HAPPY AND LOVELY but just wait it wont be in a few chapters.

um so yeah quite liked this chapter um i made an 8tracks account and have started making a playlist for this story link is in my bio, if you think i should add any songs pls tell me! and shiit are the new bios omg ooo and im going to see ed sheeran on the 14th of october i am so excited omfg anyways ily all lots and lots

Kaitlyn