i blew out the candle in my soul

*mature content

He said in class yesterday

some people are two
sentences written
several pages apart
supposed to be
read together

We were learning about alliteration but I think his example did much more than display alliteration. It touched me on the inside. His eyes flicked over mine for just a second and I pretended that example was hand crafted just for me.

i never wanted to
push everyone away
i never meant to
become a recluse
a spider trapped
in a corner web
they have no idea
how alone
i am
inside my own skin

So I touch her skin. I've always been eager to explore new things, to discover new worlds and test out new words on the tip of my tongue.

I grin in the dimly lit room as she feels me up. I brush against her thigh and a whimper falls from her lips and my neck sucks at her neck and the delicate skin of her collar bone.

skin on skin
but we're oceans apart
we have never let our
heartbeats have
a conversation

It's just a frenzied rush. I want to be filled with passion, up to the brink.

Her hands travel to my belt that hold my jeans up on my milk white hips. The white band of my heather gray Calvin Klein boxers peek out above the dark wash denim. They soon graze the floor and I breathily tell her she's beautiful. 

My fingers easily unclasp her lacy bra and her fingers tangle in my hair. She tugs at some bottom strands causing a main to escape my lips. It starts as a low rumble in the back of my throat but bubbles up. I pull her into me put out bodies don't quite mold together perfectly. It's like we're a puzzle that's missing a piece.

I ignore the discrepancy as my lips press against hers. Her cold hands grab at my length, making my body shudder.

I don't know if it it's from the coldness of her touch or the coldness I feel pressed up against her.

I ignore that too and pull her to the edge of the bed, kneeling down so my head is positioned where it needs to be, my wispy curls tickling her thighs.

I was so eager to unzip that dress and ease it off of her. It wasn't even because I wanted her, so much I hated how cheap it made her look.

Her hands clench around the covers as my mouth works inside her, my tongue flicking over her pink folds. She tangles her fingers in my hair as I hit her clit and she clamps her hand over her mouth. My hands rub up and down her thighs as my mouth remains in place. Her back arches up off the bed and I lift my head, my eyes meeting hers. I stop suddenly to join her on the bed, my knees on either side of her. Her fingers roam over my back and my shoulders, resting on the nape of my neck.

My hand moves down to her sensitive spot again, my fingers working diligently. She gasps as my lips suck at her neck and her eyes squeeze shut. My middle finger enters and curls up, hitting a spot that sends shockwaves through her body.

i felt tired
all of a sudden
as if
the world
had drained me
of everything i had

"Harry please," she begs.

I pull away before she reaches her climax and kiss her, biting her bottom lip. I rip open a condom package and shudder at the thought of going bare and the terror of getting Sam pregnant.

My hands are placed on either side of her head, my body hovering above her and teasing.

With Sam I'm in control.

That's something I struggle to feel.

Everything slips through my fingers.

I thrust in and her legs wrapping around my lower back, pushing me deeper inside. My hips rock back and forth, the faint sound of skin slapping against skin echoing in the room. Her hands move to my back, her nails scratching at my flesh.

I hit her spot and she whimpers, her fingers lazily pushing back the sweaty curls draped across my forehead. My mouth moves to her nipples, sucking and nipping at her hardened buds. My tongue traces circles around the swollen skin.

She reaches her peak, her toes splaying and curling and goosebumps rising on her arms as she screams out my name. I continue to thrust into her throbbing center, waiting for that same amount of pleasure to overwhelm me. I want my orgasm to rip through me and leave my brain foggy.

I envy the way her lips part as a wave of arousal comes her.

Several seconds later I release into her, feeling nothing but numbness.

losing my spark
like a flickering flame
i felt nothing
even when I came

...

"You're early," he smiles.

"I uh...wanted to turn this in."

I feel a warmth spread through my cheeks as my fingers brush against his. His eyes skim over the paper, taking in every syllable.

Something flickers within them, the warm amber igniting something within me.

"This is really good Harry. I'm impressed."

"Thank you," I mutter. "What are we talking about today?"

"Why does it matter? Are you planning on skipping?"

"No I'm just curious."

"You're always curious, aren't you?" I smile and he goes back to writing something in his notebook.

"You're not going to answer?"

"Guess you'll have to find out. Must be something about the green eyes."

"What?"

"People with green eyes tend to be more mischievous."

Then beautiful words tumble from his lips.

"a sharp blade of
emerald green grass
swaying in
the summer breeze"

My gaze falls to the tile floor as I shuffle my feet, suddenly nervous. Butterflies flutter in my stomach and I curse myself for feeling this way.

"Now they're hidden under your lashes. Why are you hiding them?"

"I hide a lot of things," I whisper.

"Do you really Harry, or do you just think they're hidden?"

things i try
to tuck away
but he never misses
a beat